79 patient evaluations for Naltrexone

Mar 24, 2016 (Started Apr 15, 2015)

Can't tell (for multiple sclerosis)
  • Side effects
    Mild (headaches in morning, dehydration)
Advice & Tips: low toxicity, defintintely helps with depression and nerve pain

Oct 1, 2015 (Started Aug 24, 2015)

Moderate (for fatigue)
    Moderate (for fibromyalgia)
  • Side effects
Advice & Tips: I make my own solution by dissolving pill in distilled water and take it in daily portions. This is a bit of a pain, but much easier than paying for a compounding pharmacy.

Sep 13, 2015 (Started Oct 30, 2009)

Dosage: 4.5 mg Daily
Advice & Tips: I am still on LDN and i still am having positive results on my Right side.

Dec 12, 2011 (Started Oct 30, 2009)

Dosage: 4.5 mg Daily
Advice & Tips: I have been on LDN since November 2009/ Since I have been on LDn my right side and neck is no longer rigid. I do have rigidity in my left arm and pain in my elbow. On November 11 2011 My Neurologist gave me Botox injections in my left shoulder and elbow and inner arm. It has helped with the pain and I can move my arm more freely. I almost have no pain.

Mar 26, 2011 (Started Oct 30, 2009)

Dosage: 4.5 mg Daily
Advice & Tips: I have been on LDN since November 2009. I have no more rigidity in my neck or right side. Still have some in my left arm. Am not falling as often. I also have more energy then I had when I was not on it. I did stop LDN for about 3 weeks in November 2010 the rigidity came back in my my neck and right side and my left arm got worse. I noticed that my balance had gotten much worse too. Since I restarted the LDN in December 2010 I am back to the way I was feeling before I stopped taking it. I will not go a day with out LDN because this is the only medication that has helped me . I have not experienced any side affects like I did with all of the other medications that I have been on for my Parkinsonism.

Showing 3 of 79 patient evaluations for Naltrexone