98 patient evaluations for Vitamin D

May 25, 2012 (Started May 08, 2009)

Moderate (for multiple sclerosis)
    Moderate (for General health)
Dosage: 4000 intl units Daily
Advice & Tips: Don't over do it make sure to have have enough of all vitamins before taking large amounts of vitamin D. It is hard to pin point if anything I take has a direct substantial impact on MS as I take many many things. I feel that all of the supplements I take essentially defeat all issues I have with RRMS. This of course combined with a proper diet and consistent exercise.

Jan 19, 2012 (Started May 08, 2009)

Moderate (for multiple sclerosis)
Dosage: 4000 intl units Daily
Advice & Tips: I specifically take vitamin D3. I think this vitamin is great, it gives me energy and helps keep up a good mood. I take a very large dose (according to my doctor) but I don't care. I have heard of doctors that take 10,000 int units daily. I wonder if the effectiveness for MS is slated because people do not take enough to notice positive effects.

Jan 7, 2012 (Started May 08, 2009)

Major (for multiple sclerosis)
    Major (for General health)
    Major (for possible defficiency)
Dosage: 4000 intl units Daily
Advice & Tips: It's a nearly harmless inexpensive substance. I personally believe that for people that are rarely out side, D3 supplementation can have a very positive effect. 2000iu is about equal to 15min full body sunlight I deduce. I have read some unconventional doctors personally take 10000iu D3 a day. It seems to actually make me happy as an unexpected side effect. I believe I am much more healthy because of it.

Apr 20, 2010 (Started Jul 01, 2009)

Moderate (for General health)
Dosage: 15000 intl units Daily
Advice & Tips: I have continued taking Vitamin D3 my dosage varies from 10,000 to 15,000 I U depending on my activity that day. It seems to give me a boost. Having bottles all over the house reminds me to take my dose. Unexpected benefit was more restful sleep. I have my levels checked every 6 months and they are usually between 97 and 74. It is inexpensive and has helped me with my energy level.

Nov 2, 2009 (Started Jul 01, 2009)

Dosage: 15000 intl units Daily
Advice & Tips: Has helped with fatigue, able to sleep thur most of the night, seem to accomplish more at home. Has help me tolerate some of my pain.

Oct 22, 2012 (Started Jul 01, 2009)

Can't tell (for multiple sclerosis)
Dosage: 5000 intl units Daily