18 patient evaluations for Alpha Lipoic Acid

Jan 11, 2013 (Started Sep 25, 2008)

None (for General health)
Dosage: Daily

Nov 4, 2012 (Started Jan 01, 2012)

Slight (for multiple sclerosis)
    Slight (for General health)
  • Side effects
Advice & Tips: I take this mostly every day. It is difficult for me to say this drug does anything specific. I know it is an antioxidant that naturally occurs in the body and is used in respiration. I find that I am less tired when I take this drug. For more information visit this website for the exact form I take: http://www.lef.org/Vitamins-Supplements/Item01208/Super-R-Lipoic-Acid.html 16777216

Jan 8, 2012 (Started Jan 01, 2012)

Slight (for General health)
    Can't tell (for multiple sclerosis)
  • Side effects
Advice & Tips: I am currently trying this naturally occurring, but synthetically produced drug. I haven't taken this long enough to see any definite positive effects toward MS symptoms. I don't have symptoms of MS often enough to make a definite correlation anyway. It seems to have made it more easy to stay up late, without feeling tired or becoming sluggish. This supplement (not a vitamin) is crucial to chemical respiration, recommended for MS by holistic doctors in MS society magazines, it has been shown to be at low levels in people suffering from conic illness. I don't believe it has any negative symptoms, but take at your own risk not evaluated by the FDA.

Oct 13, 2012 (Started Sep 08, 2010)

None (for heavy metal toxicity)

Showing 3 of 18 patient evaluations for Alpha Lipoic Acid