72 patient evaluations for Milnacipran

Jul 25, 2013 (Started Nov 27, 2009)

Moderate (for fibromyalgia)
  • Side effects
    Severe (high blood pressure increased)
Advice & Tips: Make sure you monitor your blood pressure. My blood pressure almost doubled taking this med.

Apr 24, 2013 (Started Aug 14, 2009)

Slight (for fibromyalgia)
  • Side effects
    Moderate (constipation, fatigue, racing heart feeling, shortness of breath (dyspnea), excessive sweating)
Side effects: shortness of breath (dyspnea), constipation, excessive sweating, fatigue, racing heart feeling

Nov 7, 2009 (Started Aug 14, 2009)

• Side effects
Advice & Tips: Dr. switched me to Savella from Cymbalta to see if it made any more difference on pain and related symptoms. It does seem to work slightly better for pain, but has its own side effects. Overall, I think it is worth the switch.

Apr 15, 2013 (Started May 14, 2010)

Moderate (for fibromyalgia)
  • Side effects
    Moderate (diarrhea, nausea)
Side effects: nausea

Sep 19, 2011 (Started May 14, 2010)

Major (for fibromyalgia)
  • Side effects
    Mild (diarrhea, nausea)
Advice & Tips: Savella has been a life savor for me. If it wasn't for it I would not be up and moving around like I am now. I can always tell when it's time to take the next dose because I start hurting, but other than that this medication has really improved my fibro more than any others I have taken. Of course it's not 100% full proof, so it doesn't take away all the pain so I have to take a couple other meds to go along with it to help.
Side effects: nausea

Jul 18, 2010 (Started May 14, 2010)

Major (for fibromyalgia)
  • Side effects
    Mild (diarrhea, nausea)
Advice & Tips: My mom does my meds up every sunday morning for the week ahead of me. I have found since I started taking Savella that it has really done me a lot of good. About the worst thing I have found about Savella is the price. The price is very exspensive. But it's worth every penny in my opion. It has helped me go from not moving at all, to starting to feel like myself again.

Showing 3 of 72 patient evaluations for Milnacipran