44 patient evaluations for Armodafinil

Oct 18, 2018 (Started )

Slight (for excessive daytime sleepiness (somnolence))
  • Side effects

Jun 6, 2018 (Started May 13, 2010)

Slight (for excessive daytime sleepiness (somnolence))
    Slight (for Evaluation/monitoring)
  • Side effects
    Moderate (drugged feeling, problems concentrating)
Advice & Tips: I didn't like the effects. I should have asked for modafinil instead. I remember dr hogam prescribing it and it worked, but that was 8 years ago. So now I don't know if i should fight for this again next winter.

Feb 1, 2018 (Started May 13, 2010)

Can't tell (for excessive daytime sleepiness (somnolence))
    Can't tell (for Evaluation/monitoring)
  • Side effects
    Moderate (drugged feeling, problems concentrating)
Advice & Tips: I had to wait about a month to get this drug approved. I only use it for the shorter winter days. I usually start about Oct 1 to April 1. I had a choice between modafinil or armodafinil. I used armodafinil and it didn't keep me alert and non-drowsy as I had remembered from earlier usage. I didn't like it. Next winter, I may ask for modafinil.I am not working now, so I may be able to rely on the Rytary and Amantadine to keep me from being drowsey. Maybe my reaction to all the drugs have changed?

Jun 16, 2011 (Started May 13, 2010)

Moderate (for Evaluation/monitoring)
    Major (for excessive daytime sleepiness (somnolence))
  • Side effects
Advice & Tips: Nuvigil helped with wakefulness during the day. I used it becasue Cymbalta caused sleepiness. Nuvigil does not produce tremors. Does not produce a "let down" feeling when the dose is used up. This is expensive if you don't have insurance. If you do, it's like the cost of a caribou coffee evey day, withouth the tremor.

Dec 31, 2015 (Started Apr 10, 2011)

Major (for multiple sclerosis)
    Major (for fatigue)
  • Side effects
Advice & Tips: BE CAREFUL! Taking this later in the day can cause sleepless nights!

Aug 18, 2013 (Started Apr 10, 2011)

Slight (for fatigue)
    Moderate (for multiple sclerosis)
  • Side effects
Advice & Tips: Make sure you refill and take this on schedule! Miss a day or two and you will feel how much you really need it! NO JOKE! It does work, don't trust me- miss a day or two then take it... You are on a two three day "crack high" of non-stop wakefulness... House is clean, lawn is mowed, and your neighbor's weeds are pulled... So not a good idea! Medication has a discount program to save you money.

Showing 3 of 44 patient evaluations for Armodafinil