10 patient evaluations for Diet and exercise

Jan 15, 2015 (Started May 15, 2014)

Can't tell (for multiple sclerosis)
    Slight (for General health)
    Can't tell (for Doctor recommendation)
Dosage: Daily
Advice & Tips: Need a lot of support if attending to this life style. No support = nothing change...

Aug 4, 2014 (Started May 15, 2014)

Moderate (for General health)
    Moderate (for multiple sclerosis)
    Moderate (for recommandation)
Dosage: Daily
Advice & Tips: After reading Dr Jelinek's work on diet (a friend's of mine recommended it), I'm hoping of a better health in general, even if it's sometime hard to choose between a good T-Bone on a BBQ or a slice of Spice-marinated Tofu. The program is good for everyone, diagnosed or not.

Jul 23, 2012 (Started Jul 14, 1955)

Moderate (for muscle and joint pain)
    Moderate (for pain in lower back)
    Moderate (for weight gain)
    Major (for General health)
  • Side effects
    Moderate (pain)
Dosage: Daily
Advice & Tips: Have small goals. Don't "diet". Just choose a healthy balance one. Cut back on portion size and carbs but know When to "cheat" for special occasions. East slowly, small portions on small pland and Take time to breathe, skekkkk

Jul 14, 2010 (Started Jul 20, 2006)

Slight (for General health)
Dosage: Daily
Advice & Tips: Since I can't seem to keep on a diet there are no effective general health evaluations, no side effects and no unexpected positive effects. It is important that I lose weight for my high blood pressure and I just can't handle the compulsive behaviors. I am hoping evaluating the attitude and lifestyle sections will give me some insight or prod me enough to lose 20 lbs.

Jul 13, 2010 (Started Jul 20, 2006)

Moderate (for General health)
Dosage: Daily
Advice & Tips: Since I haven't been too faithful at staying away from chocolate and ice cream, I can't report a great jump in efficacy! Compulsive chocoholic--with good intentions, but keep just about at the same weight all the time--155-160 lbs. Impact: Always at the edge of my consciousness --. It would probably save me money if I followed it faithfully!

Showing 3 of 10 patient evaluations for Diet and exercise