Reported purpose & perceived effectiveness

Severe 0
Moderate 0
Mild 0
None 2

Commonly reported side effects and conditions associated with Nutrition

Side effect Patients

Dosages

Based on patients currently using Nutrition

Dosage Patients

$25-49 0
< $25 0
Not specified 1

1 patient evaluation for Nutrition

Dec 6, 2016 (Started Jan 01, 2016)

Major (for repair gut)
    Major (for increase healthy bacteria in gut)
    Major (for heal body)
    Major (for calm trigeminal pain)
    Major (for Support nutritional health)
    Major (for Support immune health)
    Major (for Support digestive health)
    Major (for joint pain)
    Major (for general body pain)
  • Side effects
Dosage: 3 other Daily
Advice & Tips: I started with some juice fasting to cleanse the gut which helped reduce general pains but only whilst I fasted. When eating resumed so did pain. I tried meat broths alongside fasting for couple months to nurture and repair the gut. Again this was soothing but only until I resumed my otherwise 'healthy' organic diet. In March I began the PADDISON PROGRAM which involved a 2 day juice fast followed by 3 weeks of purely alkaline foods (quinoa, buckwheat, green leafy undressed salads and seaweed) followed by a steady increase in more acidic foods - oranges, oats, miso etc till now where I eat an Organic Plant Based diet with heaps of green raw salad, a variety of fruit and veg, quinoa, buckwheat, rice, oats with occasional organic meat (once or twice a month) , gluten free bread, sauerkraut and miso. I do not eat gluten or dairy and have very low amounts of refined sugar. The first few weeks are great as pain levels reduce, the next couple months are harder as cravings for unhealthy foods have not quite subsided. After that it's a breeze! I know what I eat is nurturing my body instead of harming it and moreover, alongside other holistic practices, my nutrition is helping my body to heal itself. Keep it up because unhealthy cravings do subside! My TN pain comes and goes but I have had very few harsh episodes since changing my nutrition plan and it feels as though I can manage them much better through meditation and breathing practices keeping the pain under the surface and calming it. I am happy with that and confident that it will reduce completely in time! My joint and limb pains from RA have greatly reduced to the point where instead of being predominantly bed and home bound as I was earlier this year, I can now get about pretty well with walking stick (though am using this less and less at home). I can get up and down our internal stairs without being carried (huzzah! that was challenging...) and almost all the way down our steep garden steps. I can walk for around an hour without being too drained and recover well after a short rest. Morning stiffness reduces almost every day. I can play and dance with my 3 year old and cuddles are so much easier, as is turning over in bed at night. Life is so much better and I feel confident that with continued nutritional support and holistic practices, my RA will be gone some time next year.

Showing 1 of 1 patient evaluation for Nutrition