13 patient evaluations for Psychotherapy

Dec 30, 2017 (Started Jun 30, 2000)

Major (for generalized anxiety disorder)
  • Side effects
    None (for Overall)
Dosage: 60 min Monthly
Advice & Tips: Psychotherapy is good for everyone who actively participates in it. You get out of it what you put into it. Especially effective for the psych part of us all. There is unknown healing powers in taking issues out to another person.

Jul 3, 2012 (Started Jun 30, 2000)

Major (for generalized anxiety disorder)
  • Side effects
    None (for Overall)
Dosage: 60 min Monthly

Oct 28, 2014 (Started Oct 28, 2014)

Can't tell (for major depressive disorder)
    Major (for Support mental / emotional health)
  • Side effects
    None (for Overall)
Dosage: 120 min Monthly
Advice & Tips: 2014 first appointment after intake appointment. With my past experience I expect that this is a good match for me. I did find the suportive connection I feel I need at this time. Therapy is hard work and today was no exception, I was surprised to say the least that I found under my fear of up coming jaw surgery was the thought I did not want to 'come home' or survive the procedure. Even typing this it is to fresh and painful, but I am safe, and have a Pdoc appointment tomorrow, which I promised I would keep, (I never miss no matter what, and and almost always early) The Tdoc sees that I am strong and have skills to manage yet maybe I should ask my Pdoc to brainstorm and adjust my meds. As Tdoc sees deep sadness, not the flatness. Could I ever admit to being sad? Hummm, of course if I was not feeling anything why would i be crying as I type this?

Oct 15, 2014 (Started Mar 15, 2012)

Major (for major depressive disorder)
    Moderate (for anxiety attacks)
  • Side effects
    Moderate (for Overall) (exhausting dreams, horrifying nightmares keeping me up)
Dosage: 60 min Monthly
Advice & Tips: Some how I froze my iPad and lost my text. So I very glad to announce the end of therapy where I was part of the process. Past endings were one sided either program constraints or bad therapy experience. I am sad but the last few months were mostly around being a working example of a good ending. Along with reinforcing my skills on managing my depression and anxiety. So I am ready and will continue therapy in my new town. I'm glad I could stay in therapy with this psychologist for as long as I did, travel, cost, ( I am still not over not being able to pay) and the need to experience a good ending, with an authority figure, a person that is male, and someone I admire for being so consistent in creating a safe place for me, so I could take what I learned and be in the world. this time makes this ending a good sad.

Aug 3, 2013 (Started Mar 15, 2012)

Major (for anxiety attacks)
  • Side effects
    Mild (for Overall) (exhausting dreams, horrifying nightmares keeping me up)
Dosage: 60 min Weekly
Advice & Tips: I came prepared to make the July 8th my last paid appointment due to financial reasons. (I did think I would have time to give more notice). With discussion my T offered me 'no charge' for a reasonable amount of time to get my finances in order or time to transition to another therapist in the community where payment is based on income.($10 per session and up) This was completely unexpected and the impact profound at first I refused (shame of poor financial management) (pride of independence ???) with more discussion I was educated as to why therapy from a treatment perspective that ends suddenly would not be in my best interest.

May 18, 2013 (Started Mar 15, 2012)

Slight (for anxiety attacks)
    Slight (for major depressive disorder)
  • Side effects
    Mild (for Overall) (exhausting dreams, horrifying nightmares keeping me up)
Dosage: 60 min Weekly

Apr 2, 2013 (Started Mar 15, 2012)

Major (for anxiety attacks)
    Moderate (for major depressive disorder)
  • Side effects
    Mild (for Overall) (exhausting dreams, horrifying nightmares keeping me up)
Dosage: 60 min Weekly

Mar 23, 2013 (Started Mar 15, 2012)

Major (for major depressive disorder)
  • Side effects
    Moderate (for Overall) (exhausting dreams, horrifying nightmares keeping me up)
Dosage: 90 min Weekly
Advice & Tips: learning to trust a male mindfulness for managing depression setbacks

Showing 3 of 13 patient evaluations for Psychotherapy