7 patient evaluations for ethinyl estradiol-norgestimate

Apr 10, 2010 (Started May 23, 2008)

Major (for Birth control)
    Can't tell (for menstrual cramps)
    Can't tell (for acne breakout)
  • Side effects
Dosage: 25 mcg Daily
Advice & Tips: Stopped it becaus the pharmacy ran out, and I would like to try being off of it for a while.

Mar 26, 2010 (Started May 23, 2008)

Major (for Birth control)
    Major (for menstrual cramps)
    Major (for acne breakout)
  • Side effects
Dosage: 25 mcg Daily
Advice & Tips: Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo has helped so much by making the severe cramps I used to have every month virtually disappear! No longer do I bleed so heavily that I go through a heavy-flow pad, my knickers, my pants and bleed onto my bed sheets or even blanket if it get's down there! Now I can wear a medium-flow pad, change it twice daily (three if I want a fresh one on before bed), and I don't have to worry about cramps, nor spotting on my bedding! By being on oral Birth Control I prevent pregnancy, but also keep my skin as clear as a bell. I could not be more pleased with the results. The only downfalls I can see are: My health insurance has started demanding that I use the generic. While it seems to work just as well for everything, I have noticed there has been a LOT of weight gain. A Lot! Sometimes I forget to take it at the same time every day, and other times I forget to take it for the entire day. One month I forgot two pills, and didn't notice until, I went to take that night's dosage.

Showing 1 of 7 patient evaluations for ethinyl estradiol-norgestimate