1 patient evaluation for Magnesium chloride

Jun 14, 2015 (Started Apr 14, 2015)

Major (for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis)
  • Side effects
Dosage: 0.25 tbs. Daily
Advice & Tips: Fellow ALS patients, I´m taking Organic coconut oil and Organic magnesium daily for 4 months.2 weeks after I started this treatment my ALS progress stopped and my health condition start to improving. I continued with this treatment and during the time I achieve more and more improvment- My hands and legs are much stronger,my breathing is much better and many other things improved much. I started with 1 tablespoon of Organic coconut oil daily and during the time increased the daily dossage up to 6 tablespoons daily. When you start with big dossage you can get diarhea,so it is better to start with 1 tablespoon and during the time increasing the daily dossage. Not all the ALS people will be possible taking 4,5 or 6 tablespoons daily and not receive diarhea. So when somebody it is not possible to taking high daily dossage than he can taking 1,2 or 3 tablespoons daily. I found that 1,2 or 3 tablespoons are very effective too. For Organic magnesium - I´m taking 1/4 or 1/2 tablespoon daily. It depends how much you can take without get diarhea. Every people is different,maybe you can take more. Also is very important detoxification. Beside Organic coconut oil and Organic magnesium I´m making and using things from the best protocol to stop and reverse ALS which I found during my 2 years research. It contains 2 parts - one is for Physical Aspects and one for Mental – Emotional – Spiritual Aspects. Both are critical important for healing ALS for long term. Read and use both parts of protocol in links below. http://healthadvocatesworldwide.com/wp-content/downloads/ALSLetterPartOne.pdf http://healthadvocatesworldwide.com/wp-content/downloads/ALSLetterPartTwo.pdf THIS PROTOCOL IS FROM SITE CALLED http://healingals.com AND THIS SITE IS FULL OF PEOPLES WHICH SUCCESFULLY STOPED AND REVERSED THEIR ALS !!!! INCLUDING FAMOUS PEOPLES LIKE BUTCH MACHLAN AND ERIC EDNEY And the ALS NEWS section is updated regularly with highly important informations on healing ALS so it is important to check this section regularly. NEVER GIVE UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Showing 1 of 1 patient evaluation for Magnesium chloride