Moving forward is not always easy.
But each journey is made one step at a time.
In the U.S. alone, about 7.7 million adults live with post-traumatic stress (PTS), and each year more than 2 million people sustain a traumatic brain injury (TBI).
Learn from and help others who are living with PTS or have experienced a TBI.
And advance research.
- Connect with others who have been there and are living better, together.
- Track and share your experiences for PTS and TBI research.
- Show yourself and others what's possible.
- If you're living with PTS or a TBI, you don't have to take the journey alone.
- PatientsLikeMe is a network where people like you are learning, connecting, and making a difference in research and treatment.
- Take the next step.