What is Medihoney Eczema Cream?

Category: Over the Counter Drugs

false

Medihoney™ Eczema Cream combines antibacterial medical honey with other natural ingredients including chamomile and aloe vera. It helps reduce the risk of infection and relieve the symptoms of skin irritations and is designed to retain skin moisture and restore skin barrier.

Side effects

Severity Evaluations
Severe 0
Moderate 0
Mild 0
None 2

Commonly reported side effects and conditions associated with Medihoney Eczema Cream

Side effect Patients

Why patients stopped taking Medihoney Eczema Cream

Multiple reasons could be selected

Reason Patients

$25-49 0
< $25 2
Not specified 0

1 patient evaluation for Medihoney Eczema Cream

Jun 17, 2012 (Started Jan 20, 2008)

Major (for eczema)
    Major (for dry skin)
  • Side effects
Dosage: 3 other Daily
Advice & Tips: I don't use any other cream for my legs and arms as that is where I get the primary start of tiny "Pimples" that if scratched or untreated will spread and become unbelievably hard to get rid of. I don't seem to have to use this unless I bathe or swim to keep my eczema under control. So one small tube lasts quite a long time, especially if you adhere to the directions that a little goes a long way. *Note: Actually in the last year when I couldn't find Medihoney for a long time, I had two tubes left and I mixed a small amount (like an 1/8 of a teaspoon) with a small amount of cream I found at my local bee supply store. It's called The Naked Bee hand and body lotion and it also contains honey and aloe. Even though I have discovered a new source now for Medihoney I still mix them because the Naked Bee cream is a bit more emollient and cheaper and hasn't made me break out.

Jan 21, 2009 (Started Jan 20, 2008)

Major (for dry skin)
  • Side effects
Dosage: 3 other Daily
Advice & Tips: It is so much better for you. Easier to use. Less expensive. So safe your child could get a hold of it and eat it and be fine. It really works especially if you use three times a day at the outset. Used in conjunction with Pan Oxyl soap it has all but healed this supposedly un-healable condition.

Showing 1 of 1 patient evaluation for Medihoney Eczema Cream