What is Yogi Green Tea?

Category: Supplements

false

Green tea is a traditional drink in many parts of the world which consists of water brewed with the levaes of the Camellia sinensis ("tea plant") that has undergone minimal oxidation or processing. In contrast to black tea, green tea contains less caffeine.

Side effects

None 1

Commonly reported side effects and conditions associated with Yogi Green Tea

Side effect Patients

Why patients stopped taking Yogi Green Tea

Multiple reasons could be selected

Reason Patients

$25-49 0
< $25 1
Not specified 0

1 patient evaluation for Yogi Green Tea

Aug 21, 2008 (Started Jan 06, 2008)

Major (for Other)
  • Side effects
Advice & Tips: I have been studying and using herbs since the early 1970's when I started realizing that many of the expensive and sometimes overly prescribed drugs could be substituted JUDICIOUSLY with herbs or homeopathy or other treatments as long as I was honest with myself about knowing what I was doing and why. I use a variety of teas from various companies like Traditional Medicinals, Celestial Seasonings, etc. I use the Yogi Green Tea but any green tea will do for a light caffeine lift to one's system. My GI tract is sluggish from the Vicodin so I eat a couple of squares of chocolate and drink a cup or two of green tea almost every day. I use Traditional Medicinal Chocolate Smooth Move to help with my constipation and it is the most effective supplement I have found for this ever. I take only one or two cups per week.

Showing 1 of 1 patient evaluation for Yogi Green Tea