What is Interactive Self-Help Online Service?

Category: Lifestyle Modifications

false

Interactive self-help online service is an internet based form of self-help that can be dictated and customized based on the individual user's needs and interests. This allows individuals to select what kind of support is best for them and to help gain control over the issues he/she may face.

Side effects

Severity Evaluations
Severe 1
Moderate 0
Mild 0
None 1

Commonly reported side effects and conditions associated with Interactive Self-Help Online Service

Side effect Patients

$25-49 0
< $25 1
Not specified 1

1 patient evaluation for Interactive Self-Help Online Service

Aug 13, 2013 (Started Jun 15, 2013)

Major (for Increase effect of another treatment)
  • Side effects
Dosage: Daily
Advice & Tips: The program I am using is myCompass.org.au from the BlackDog institute in Australia. The modules and tracking are my choices and support all I am learning about myself in therapy. I have run out of money, and my Psychologist is providing treatment at no charge for a limited time. ( no end date yet ). Happy to say that my progress is reaching a point where I can see a time when I will have appointments as check ups. Using myCompass will help me reach that goal and create sustainable changes for wellness. The material is confidential, supportive and is interactive. It is well worth checking out and does not replace medical treatment. This is the first and only program of this kind that I have used. Ground breaking like Patients Like Me.

Showing 1 of 1 patient evaluation for Interactive Self-Help Online Service