What is Dermasun?

Category: Procedures

false

Ultraviolet light therapy uses a particular band (290 to 320 nm) of the nonvisible light spectrum to treat psoriasis and a variety of other skin diseases. It can be used alone or in combination with other medications applied directly to the skin or taken internally.

Side effects

Severity Evaluations

Commonly reported side effects and conditions associated with Dermasun

Side effect Patients
Somewhat hard to take 0
A little hard to take 0
Not at all hard to take 1

1 patient evaluation for Dermasun

Sep 27, 2012 (Started Jul 29, 2012)

Major (for rashes (redness, swelling))
    Major (for rash on face)
    Major (for rash or skin problems)
  • Side effects
Dosage: Daily
Advice & Tips: The main thing you need is patience, I have a daily shower with the dermasun fitted to the back wall. It is a treatment I look forward to using every day, how easy is it to turn the dermasun and the shower?? Benefit is that my skin is repairing slowly, but a big marked difference. Looking in the mirror I am now looking at patches that have lost all their fire and now not needing steroidal creams. The dosage is daily or as often as you like.People have commented about how good my skin looks as I have never hidden the fact I have eczema. Now we look forward to letting my 17 yr old daughter use this treatment. Forgot to add my skin is also very smooth, can't remember the last time my skin was like that. The unit cost us £3400 as we went for the deluxe which gives you a tan over a couple of months.

Showing 1 of 1 patient evaluation for Dermasun