What is 80/20 Raw Vegan Diet?

Category: Nutrition/Diets

true

Generic name: Vegan Diet

The 80/20 raw diet suggest you eat a diet with at least 80 percent raw foods, with the remaining 20 percent cooked.

Reported purpose & perceived effectiveness
Purpose Patients Evaluations Perceived Effectiveness
General health 2 3
Support weight loss 2 3
Risk of harm 1 0
Support digestive health 1 0
Support immune health 1 0

  • Major
  • Moderate
  • Slight
  • None
  • Can't tell

Side effects

Side effects as an overall problem

Side effects as an overall problem
Severity Evaluations
Severe
0
Moderate
0
Mild
0
None
3

Commonly reported side effects and conditions associated with 80/20 Raw Vegan Diet

Side effect Patients

Why patients stopped taking 80/20 Raw Vegan Diet

Multiple reasons could be selected

Reason Patients
Did not seem to work 1
Expense 1
Other 1
Personal research 1
See 1 patient who's stopped using 80/20 Raw Vegan Diet

Duration

Stopped using 80/20 Raw Vegan Diet

Duration Patients
1 - 6 months 1
Adherence
Adherence Evaluations
Always 2
Usually 1
Sometimes 0
Never taken as prescribed 0
Burden
Burden Evaluations
Very hard to take 0
Somewhat hard to take 1
A little hard to take 2
Not at all hard to take 0
Last updated:
There are no evaluations for 80/20 Raw Vegan Diet.