What is Endure Supplement?

Category: Supplements

false

Endure is a supplement that contains magnesium, chloride, sodium, potassium and sulfate.

Reported purpose & perceived effectiveness

$25-49 0
< $25 1
Not specified 0

1 patient evaluation for Endure Supplement

Apr 20, 2009 (Started Apr 01, 2009)

Major (for muscle weakness)
    Major (for stiffness)
  • Side effects
Dosage: 1 other Daily
Advice & Tips: Taking this treatment: I've yet to discover how to avoid the side effects while gaining the benefits. Perhaps a different Electrolyte replacement brand might help - yet to experiment. Impact: GREAT Unexpected Benefits: GREAT. I fell upon this product at health food store, looking for something to combat dehydration issues caused from exercise. Additional benefits were profound!!!! 1) increased muscle strength 2) reduced insidence of injury and spasms (during and POST exercise) 3) eliminated need for chiropractic care post exercise 4) increased sweating ability 5) decreased heat intolerance 6) reduced/eliminated dehydration caused from exercise Disadvantages: MODERATE (for me, maybe not for others): 1) fat accumulation (or fluid accumulation) in abdomen and inner thighs 2) nausea 3) mild discomfort at abdomen 4) insomnia w/high doses 5) sticky secretions (saliva, vaginal) NOTE: these pesky side effects have been reported to the makers, who have told me that they haven't heard of other reports like these. They suggested I take smaller doses, but those smaller doses don't give me the benefits of the product. The side effects are bad enough that I'm not interested in continuing usage, however, in a pinch I would. I was so astounded by the benefits of the product however, as for the first time since my initial illness of CFS 14yrs ago, I felt as a teenager with no health problems -I was so elated at this product - as it took away my conditions that I thought were permanent. It showed me that I suffer a chronic electrolyte imbalance, instead of a non-reversable/untreatable unknown disease. It was after my introduction to this product that the makers, Trace Minerals Research, recommended I try Concentrace (trace minerals) for daily maintenance, and sure enough, I received some of the same great benefits, and have continued to take, as a primary line of defense in my medical conditions.

Showing 1 of 1 patient evaluation for Endure Supplement