What is Baking Soda?

Category: Complementary and Alternative Medicines

false

Baking Soda, a common cooking ingredient, is sometimes used by patients to keep an alkaline balance in the body. This is done out of the belief that an acidic environment promotes disease and illness. Baking soda can be dissolved in tea or non-acidic juice.

Reported purpose & perceived effectiveness

$25-49 0
< $25 2
Not specified 2

1 patient evaluation for Baking Soda

Sep 2, 2015 (Started Aug 20, 2015)

Major (for lipoma(s))
  • Side effects
Dosage: 2 tsp. Three times daily
Advice & Tips: 2 weeks ago I had a small lump, about 1 cm high sphere on my right upper arm and it was getting bigger qucikly and causing pain. After it became about 3 cm I went to the doctor. After seeing the big lump on my arm he said without hesitation that it needed to be removed by surgery. I'm 43 and never had any surgery. I thought that surgery shouldn't be only option to get rid of that 'unidentified lumpy mass' (ULM) I say unidentifed because when I asked the doctor what it could be he said they couldn't know until they take a sample from it and have it examined at pathology. When I asked "even no guess?" he said "no guess" The doc said (in an attempt to lead me into thinking surgery would cut it) that that mass was growing and pressing on my muscle and the nerves, it must be scraped away from there, that that was the only way. I was feeling that there were other and more friendly ways of gettting rid of that lump and it was 'fortified' baking soda treatment. I had read numerous articles and posts from the "Vernon's dance with cancer" (http://phkillscancer.com) because I was amazed at how a person could cure his badly grown prostate cancer using only baking soda fortified with molasses. I say 'fortified' (that's my way of expressing it) because when you put molasses in it, it more effectively meets the cancerous regions. Idea is basic: Healthy cells work best in alkaline environment; so I supply alkaline fluid to them by drinking water mixed with baking soda. Idea is simple: Cancerious cells do not like alkaline fluids but they like basic sugar, so I send them alkaline water, but to send it quick I mix it with basic sugar form molasses. Molasses act as a trojan, Vernon says. Did all this work for me? Yes. Within several days I noticed a remarkable retreat of that ULM. After a week it regressed to its initial size when I first notived it on my arm: To about 1 cm in diameter. Furthermore, it retreated significantly from pressing the nerves on and around my muscle; I'm starting to feel my lower arms surface again.

Showing 1 of 1 patient evaluation for Baking Soda