3 patient evaluations for Cannabidiol taken for the purpose of 'pain'

58 members have decided to share their profiles only with other members of PatientsLikeMe.

Oct 24, 2018 (Started Jun 10, 2018)

Slight (for Parkinson's disease)
    Moderate (for anxious mood)
    Moderate (for pain)
  • Side effects

Nov 17, 2015 (Started Sep 20, 2013)

Slight (for anxious mood)
    Slight (for pain)
    Major (for seizures)
  • Side effects
    Mild (somnolence)
Dosage: 4 drop(s) Three times daily
Advice & Tips: Dosaging is trial and error. There are interactions with certain meds, for certain people. e.g. antibiotics and valproic acid. May cause loose bowels. May increase seizures. May need a reduction in dosage to regain control of seizures.

May 7, 2015 (Started Oct 01, 2014)

Major (for pain)
    Major (for difficulty staying asleep)
  • Side effects
Advice & Tips: I'm still taking the Medical Marijuana (CBD) and its effects are very surprising. I still have not had a Migraine since starting it (9 months ago). It's helped control my BP so much that my Dr took me off the BP med she had me on as a month long log of taking my BP 3 X per day showed excellent improvement. (could be in combo with the xercise too: walking, swimming & CBD). I have no side effects from taking it and I'm not becoming addicted. I take anywhere from 2-4 drops under my tongue each night and still have no sleeping problems like before. I can take more if need be. I can take it and go shopping, to events and still function. The only thing is that I do get a little hungry after I take it but a handful of peanuts or a few pretzels helps that. It's the best pain relief, sleep aid and affordable med I've ever taken. Wouldn't be without it now or ever. One bottle has lasted me 6 months before I had to get more.

Apr 2, 2015 (Started Oct 01, 2014)

• Side effects
Advice & Tips: I'm still getting a huge benefit from the Med Marijuana (CBD). I haven't had a migraine since I started taking it, it helps lessen the pain in my spine for at least 12 hrs and now I'm finding that it also lowers my blood pressure which I didn't know it would. Sort of too much so that I'm having to try to regulate the tincture that I take for my BP and the CBD. All in all tho, it has so much benefit for my MS. Doesn't really do that much for my tremors tho. Nothing helps those.

Oct 16, 2014 (Started Oct 01, 2014)

• Side effects
Advice & Tips: has helped my Tremors, chronic pain and MS caused Migraines. Didn't think it would help so much. Easy to take: 1 drop under your tongue daily or you can use 2 drops. Has also helped me sleep thru the night which I didn't expect.

Showing 3 of 3 patient evaluations for Cannabidiol