2 patient evaluations for Amphetamine-Dextroamphetamine taken for the purpose of 'attention deficit disorder'

49 members have decided to share their profiles only with other members of PatientsLikeMe.

Oct 21, 2010 (Started Aug 01, 2009)

Moderate (for attention deficit disorder)
    Moderate (for depressed mood)
  • Side effects
Advice & Tips: Adderall xr does help and it has many positive side effects. It peaked my blood sugar though, constricted my blood vessels, increased swelling, made me tired, made me depressed and moody, i formed a quick tolerance, and it's very habit forming. It actually helped me sleep which is an odd side effect. It ended up making me very tired and I would hyperfocus which didn't help me accomplish anything. It made me very depressed when I was coming off of it. It really helped me wake up in the morning and gave me a hope to be able to accomplish something for the day. Without insurance this is very expensive.

Oct 10, 2009 (Started Feb 01, 2010)

Slight (for attention deficit disorder)
    Slight (for cognitive impairment)
  • Side effects
    Moderate (always feel urgent need to be doing something productive, dry mouth, weight loss, insomnia)
Side effects: always feel urgent need to be doing something productive, weight loss, insomnia, insomnia, dry mouth, dry mouth

Showing 2 of 2 patient evaluations for Amphetamine-Dextroamphetamine