5 patient evaluations for Deanna Protocol

60 members have decided to share their profiles only with other members of PatientsLikeMe.

Apr 17, 2018 (Started Jul 15, 2016)

Moderate (for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis)
  • Side effects
    Mild (diarrhea)
Advice & Tips: I would recommend the DP to anyone dealing with ALS! It's the only supplement I take where there's noticeable difference in the way I feel. The AKG supplement is key! Here some key things I've learned: 1. I buy the component supplements separately; I don't buy Simplista. It's much cheaper that way and better (IMO) potency. 2. I only take the supplements I want to take (AKG, Gaba, 5htp, Niacon, and Ubiquinol. 3. I'm lazy about using the coconut oil on my skin, but it's a good practice as well as cooking with it. Coconut oil is brain food and all around good for you. Make sure it's organic! 4. Important! Make sure you find a dosing of AKG and Gaba that's good for you. I use 2 caps Gaba day and night and 3 caps AKG every 1 or 1.5 hour. 5. Too much AKG or AAKG can cause diarrhea so experiment on what your body can handle. I've opted not to take the AAKG. 6. AKG is it!! I can feel a difference in my legs and body when I take it.

Dec 15, 2014 (Started Sep 18, 2014)

Can't tell (for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis)
    Can't tell (for Improve flexibility/strength)
  • Side effects

Oct 15, 2013 (Started Jan 01, 2013)

Can't tell (for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis)
Dosage: 1 other Daily

May 12, 2013 (Started Feb 18, 2013)

Slight (for Improve flexibility/strength)
    Slight (for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis)
  • Side effects
    Moderate (charley horses in calves, charlie horses in feet, heartburn, soft bowel movements)
Dosage: 1 other Daily
Advice & Tips: I travel 90+ miles/week and spend $140/week just for the 3000 mg Glutathione IV! The other items cost approx. $400/month and I buy from Amazon.com and PureFormulas.com (free shipping). Beware Klaire Labs AKG causes severe heartburn! The only brand of Creatine that comes in an 879 mg capsule is made by Life Extension. The hourly dose of AKG annoys my husband as do these costs.

Mar 10, 2013 (Started Feb 18, 2013)

Slight (for Improve flexibility/strength)
    Slight (for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis)
Dosage: 1 other Daily
Advice & Tips: Struggling with the hourly doses of AKG due to heartburn.

Feb 27, 2013 (Started Feb 18, 2013)

Moderate (for Improve flexibility/strength)
    Moderate (for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis)
  • Side effects
    Mild (charley horses in calves, charlie horses in feet, soft bowel movements)
Dosage: 1 other Daily
Advice & Tips: Increased libido, gained strength back in atrophying right hand/arm, gained some fine motor control of right thumb. Using my cane less and staying awake more. (Note: No glutathione IV nor coconut oil massage, yet.)

Jan 25, 2013 (Started Dec 12, 2012)

None (for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis)
Dosage: 1 other Daily
Advice & Tips: Stopped because I had the Alabama Precision Stem Cell procedure.

Showing 5 of 5 patient evaluations for Deanna Protocol