7 patient evaluations for Naltrexone taken for the purpose of 'fatigue' with a perceived effectiveness rating of Moderate

21 members have decided to share their profiles only with other members of PatientsLikeMe.

Oct 1, 2015 (Started Aug 24, 2015)

Moderate (for fibromyalgia)
  • Side effects
Advice & Tips: I make my own solution by dissolving pill in distilled water and take it in daily portions. This is a bit of a pain, but much easier than paying for a compounding pharmacy.

Mar 23, 2011 (Started Mar 03, 2011)

Moderate (for exhaustion)
    Slight (for muscle and joint pain)
    Slight (for muscle aches)
  • Side effects
Advice & Tips: The first two nights I took LDN I slept so good, fell asleep within 15 minutes, extremely rare for me. The next few nights I fell asleep within a half hour or so. Sonce then I am back to tossing and turning, but when I do fall asleep, I sleep good and feel well rested. I have more energy, and my mood has improved.

Oct 12, 2010 (Started Oct 12, 2010)

Moderate (for Improve mobility)
    Major (for multiple sclerosis)
  • Side effects
Advice & Tips: If you have MS this medication has done wonders for me look into LDN take charge of your life and MS

Sep 3, 2010 (Started May 06, 2010)

• Side effects
Advice & Tips: My nails and hair seem fuller and shinier and stronger. My previously bleeding gums are seemingly miraculously healed. My eyesight seems to be more clear, and im needing my glasses less often.

Jul 14, 2010 (Started May 06, 2010)

• Side effects
Advice & Tips: Because I have recently stopped taking Lyrica which helped me sleep, Ive gone down to 4.5mg of LDN every OTHER day. I still have great pain relief and cant inagine going back to my pre LDN pain levels. I havnt had a sniffly nose or a sore throat in almost 3 months which is incredible, since I had a sore throat for almost 2 years before LDN, and had several bouts of asthma, bronchitis and sinusitis all through the year for the last 5 years. LDN has impacted my life in such a positive way, Im still dealing with getting off Lyrica and Cymbalta.... but I know that once I get all those CRAP DRUGS out of my system and level out on the LDN, its gonna be all good!

Jun 23, 2010 (Started May 06, 2010)

Moderate (for fibromyalgia)
    Slight (for fatigue)
  • Side effects
Advice & Tips: Beg borrow and steal a prescription of LDN if you have all-over pain, cognitive difficulties, a low functioning immune system, and depression. All these have been GREATLY reduced thatnks to LDN. Please get out of your misery and TRY IT! ~Patty

May 18, 2010 (Started May 06, 2010)

• Side effects
Advice & Tips: Im in day 13 of LDN and 90% of my pain is gone, my tender points are not painful and I can have a bowel movement again, Its an amazing medication. I'm still taking 30mg Cymbalta and 150mg Lyrica but plan on titrating down soon. I have increased energy and a little amount of afternoon fatigue. PLEASE if your in pain from Fibromyalgia find a doctor to prescribe LDN for you.

May 1, 2009 (Started May 06, 2010)

• Side effects
Advice & Tips: The drug was AMAZING, FANTASTIC.... BBBUUUTTTT, It made my newly diagnosed Cyclothymia/Bipolar worse, caused some manic side effects, the endorphin rush which was helpful in so many ways, was the very reason I had to stop taking it. It's a damn shame, because now I hurt more than I did before, but having my moods stabilized is a very wonderful thing!!

Jul 7, 2010 (Started Apr 30, 2010)

Moderate (for multiple sclerosis)
    Moderate (for brain fog)
Dosage: 4.5 mg Daily
Advice & Tips: The problem is that I can't take pain medications with LDN. As my pain increased I knew I had to stop taking it so I could start taking pain medication.

May 3, 2010 (Started Apr 30, 2010)

Major (for pain)
    None (for brain fog)
Dosage: 4.5 mg Daily
Advice & Tips: I've only been on this medication for 3 days, and it is wonderful. I can't say enough positive about the effects.

Jun 7, 2010 (Started Dec 25, 2009)

Major (for pain)
Dosage: 4.5 mg Daily
Advice & Tips: I have been doing really well on LDN for the last few months, better energy and much less pain. In the beginning I had some vivid dreams but that passed. In the last 2-3 weeks however, I have begun having vivid bad dreams and even nightmares - as of last night, I am decreasing from 4.5 mg to 3 mg to see if that will eliminate the bad dreams.

May 12, 2009 (Started Sep 01, 2007)

Major (for Other)
    Moderate (for fatigue)
    Can't tell (for numbness)
Dosage: 4.5 mg Daily
Advice & Tips: Choose a good compounding pharmacy. Make sure that slow release is not what is filled. Take it before sleep at night.

Apr 22, 2009 (Started Sep 01, 2007)

Major (for Other)
    Moderate (for fatigue)
    Can't tell (for numbness)

Showing 7 of 7 patient evaluations for Naltrexone