3 patient evaluations for Diet and exercise taken for the purpose of 'General health' with a perceived effectiveness rating of Slight

7 members have decided to share their profiles only with other members of PatientsLikeMe.

Jan 15, 2015 (Started May 15, 2014)

Can't tell (for Doctor recommendation)
    Slight (for General health)
    Can't tell (for multiple sclerosis)
Dosage: Daily
Advice & Tips: Need a lot of support if attending to this life style. No support = nothing change...

Aug 4, 2014 (Started May 15, 2014)

Moderate (for recommandation)
    Moderate (for multiple sclerosis)
    Moderate (for General health)
Dosage: Daily
Advice & Tips: After reading Dr Jelinek's work on diet (a friend's of mine recommended it), I'm hoping of a better health in general, even if it's sometime hard to choose between a good T-Bone on a BBQ or a slice of Spice-marinated Tofu. The program is good for everyone, diagnosed or not.

Jul 14, 2010 (Started Jul 20, 2006)

Dosage: Daily
Advice & Tips: Since I can't seem to keep on a diet there are no effective general health evaluations, no side effects and no unexpected positive effects. It is important that I lose weight for my high blood pressure and I just can't handle the compulsive behaviors. I am hoping evaluating the attitude and lifestyle sections will give me some insight or prod me enough to lose 20 lbs.

Jul 13, 2010 (Started Jul 20, 2006)

Moderate (for General health)
Dosage: Daily
Advice & Tips: Since I haven't been too faithful at staying away from chocolate and ice cream, I can't report a great jump in efficacy! Compulsive chocoholic--with good intentions, but keep just about at the same weight all the time--155-160 lbs. Impact: Always at the edge of my consciousness --. It would probably save me money if I followed it faithfully!

Nov 16, 2008 (Started Oct 04, 2008)

Slight (for General health)
  • Side effects
    Mild (tiredness, muscle soreness)
Dosage: Daily
Side effects: muscle soreness, tiredness

Showing 3 of 3 patient evaluations for Diet and exercise