1 patient evaluation for Naltrexone taken for the purpose of 'amyotrophic lateral sclerosis' with a perceived effectiveness rating of Major

1 members have decided to share their profiles only with other members of PatientsLikeMe.

Apr 22, 2013 (Started Feb 10, 2010)

Major (for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis)
Dosage: 4.5 mg Daily
Advice & Tips: 9 months after being dx with ALS, I noticed that my voice in 2009 stabilized. In 2013, my voice and swallowing are basically the same. I give most credit to taking LDN.

Mar 26, 2012 (Started Feb 10, 2010)

Moderate (for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis)
Dosage: 4.5 mg Daily
Advice & Tips: I am seeing many ALS patients loosing their voice. I am convinced that LDN is what prevented me from loosing mine. I started on the drug a couple years ago, noticed an immediate impact, and have not gotten off. My voice is still around which was contrary to my original progression. I still struggle, but most people can understand what I am saying with very little repeating. Please consider using just to see if it works for you.

Dec 14, 2011 (Started Feb 10, 2010)

Moderate (for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis)
  • Side effects
    Mild (vivid dreams)
Dosage: 4.5 mg Daily
Advice & Tips: This seemed to be the reason why I was able to keep my voice. No proof of this fact, but it certainly is the appearance from my perspective.

Showing 1 of 1 patient evaluation for Naltrexone