2 patient evaluations for Fentanyl patch taken for the purpose of 'fibromyalgia' with a perceived effectiveness rating of None

4 members have decided to share their profiles only with other members of PatientsLikeMe.

Jul 1, 2012 (Started Apr 06, 2009)

Slight (for pain)
    None (for fibromyalgia)
  • Side effects
    Severe (constipation, sexual dysfunction, dry mouth, loss of energy, adhesive reaction)
Dosage: 75 mcg M,W,F
Advice & Tips: due to a skin allergy and several side effects i stopped the patch and started a new medication
Side effects: adhesive reaction, dry mouth, sexual dysfunction, loss of energy, constipation

May 13, 2009 (Started Apr 06, 2009)

Slight (for fibromyalgia)
    Slight (for pain)
  • Side effects
    Moderate (constipation, sexual dysfunction, dry mouth, loss of energy, adhesive reaction)
Dosage: 100 mcg Daily
Advice & Tips: definately the adhesive sensetivity.

Feb 24, 2011 (Started Feb 16, 2011)

None (for fibromyalgia)
  • Side effects
Advice & Tips: I don't think this is a treatment for people who are "Pleasently plump"! I feel it was not an enough dose and had to be upd but my doctor instead took me off of the patch and back on the Morphine. I have to wait a month til my dose of Morphine can be raised. Im sorry for the disappointment and I am sooo scared that I will not find anything that works.

Feb 17, 2011 (Started Feb 16, 2011)

Can't tell (for fibromyalgia)
  • Side effects
Advice & Tips: I started the patch 2/16/11 and take it every 72 hours but I have yet to feel any relief from it and suspect I have to go up a few doses.

Showing 2 of 2 patient evaluations for Fentanyl patch