3 patient evaluations for Zolpidem taken for the purpose of 'fibromyalgia' with a perceived effectiveness rating of Major

7 members have decided to share their profiles only with other members of PatientsLikeMe.

Sep 12, 2012 (Started Nov 06, 2008)

Major (for fibromyalgia)
  • Side effects
    Moderate (sleepiness the next day)
Advice & Tips: This worked very well for helping me fall asleep. But I only got exactly 5 hours sleep which increased pain and made me feel exhausted the next day.

Jan 4, 2011 (Started Jan 31, 2000)

Major (for insomnia)
    Moderate (for restless feeling in legs)
  • Side effects
    Moderate (tiredness, feeling like i was hit by a mac truck, bad mood, feel like a zombie, hangover effect)
Advice & Tips: If I can get 3 or 4 hrs. Yes! It's better then not having any. Taking this med. I make sure I'm in bed... It does make u do strange things....so that scared me. My granddaughter told me and my daughter.
Side effects: feel like a zombie, hangover effect, bad mood, tiredness, feeling like i was hit by a mac truck

Jun 22, 2010 (Started Jan 31, 2000)

Major (for insomnia)
    Major (for restless feeling in legs)
  • Side effects
    Moderate (tiredness, bad mood, feel like a zombie, hangover effect)
Advice & Tips: I do sleep for 3 or 4 hours... It's better then NOT sleeping....

Aug 20, 2010 (Started Jan 20, 2007)

• Side effects
Advice & Tips: I love ambiem but it does have all the crazy side affects people talk about. Night eating that you don't remember. It will make you feel high if you don't fall asleep. Make sure you do not drive or leave your house on this stuff! Really, it can put you into a blackout state where you sleep walk and don't remember it. On the good side; it's the best sleep aid out there. You can fall asleep with-in a half an hour, sleep for a solid 6-8 hours and wake well rested. Also, sometimes I feel alot better (fibromyalgia wise) after taking it.

Showing 3 of 3 patient evaluations for Zolpidem