3 patient evaluations for Naltrexone with a cost of $50-99

56 members have decided to share their profiles only with other members of PatientsLikeMe.

Aug 17, 2012 (Started Feb 15, 2012)

Slight (for interstitial cystitis)
Dosage: 4.5 mg Daily
Advice & Tips: This treatment needs to be given a fair chance for at least a year, based on other IC patients that have received positive results. After 6 months, my symptoms have improved 35 to 40%. I will be looking into increasing my dosage. My overall energy is much better. I sleep like a baby most nights, now.

May 13, 2011 (Started May 13, 2010)

Moderate (for multiple sclerosis)
Dosage: 4.5 mg Daily
Advice & Tips: since I started LDN I have noticed more and more positive benefits. No, I haven't got up and walked but my legs are so muchbetter, no spasticity, no pain, no nothing! I think because I haven't walked for so long, that will not realistically happen at all. Another very big positive is that I no longer have to wear pads to protect dribbles of urine, yes I do like to be within easy reach of a toilet but..hey.. that is also my age I'm sure. I had a wonderful 3 weeks in France with my Sister and all went superbly. I now want to go and live in Paris!!!! only joking! So I am totally hooked on LDN, why isn't everyone with MS on it?

Sep 15, 2008 (Started Apr 25, 2008)

Major (for multiple sclerosis)
Dosage: Daily