1 patient evaluation for Vitamin B Complex with a cost of $50-99

4 members have decided to share their profiles only with other members of PatientsLikeMe.

Jul 17, 2015 (Started Jan 21, 2007)

Major (for problems concentrating)
    Moderate (for pain)
    Moderate (for fatigue)
    Major (for cognitive impairment)
    Major (for brain fog)
    Major (for anxious mood)
  • Side effects
Advice & Tips: I take my self administered B complex injections in the same syringe as my B-12, so I only have to poke myself once. It works synergistically with the B-12 also. It helps to regulate the nervous system and help it to be more resilient and robust.
Side effects: I use a 25 guage 1 inch needle. Sometimes I have needle stick sensitivity., injection site pain

Dec 30, 2010 (Started Jan 21, 2007)

Moderate (for cognitive impairment)
  • Side effects
Advice & Tips: One of the unexpected benefits is improved sleep and less neuromuscular constriction from fibromyalgia.

Aug 17, 2009 (Started Jan 21, 2007)

Moderate (for cognitive impairment)
  • Side effects
    Mild (I use a 25 guage 1 inch needle. Sometimes I have needle stick sensitivity., injection site pain)
Advice & Tips: Most the time it is not necessary to take this vitamin in IM form every day like me. I used to get by for years taking these shots only a couple times a week. On a cost level, these vitamins are not inexpensive and I get them specially compounded without preservatives to avoid further chemical sensitivities. Must use care with giving injection as painlessly as possible and avoid contaminating vial with used needles. I gave myself an abscess once due to poor aseptic technique.

Showing 1 of 1 patient evaluation for Vitamin B Complex