2 patient evaluations for Deanna Protocol with a cost of $100-199

6 members have decided to share their profiles only with other members of PatientsLikeMe.

Apr 17, 2018 (Started Jul 15, 2016)

Moderate (for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis)
  • Side effects
    Mild (diarrhea)
Advice & Tips: I would recommend the DP to anyone dealing with ALS! It's the only supplement I take where there's noticeable difference in the way I feel. The AKG supplement is key! Here some key things I've learned: 1. I buy the component supplements separately; I don't buy Simplista. It's much cheaper that way and better (IMO) potency. 2. I only take the supplements I want to take (AKG, Gaba, 5htp, Niacon, and Ubiquinol. 3. I'm lazy about using the coconut oil on my skin, but it's a good practice as well as cooking with it. Coconut oil is brain food and all around good for you. Make sure it's organic! 4. Important! Make sure you find a dosing of AKG and Gaba that's good for you. I use 2 caps Gaba day and night and 3 caps AKG every 1 or 1.5 hour. 5. Too much AKG or AAKG can cause diarrhea so experiment on what your body can handle. I've opted not to take the AAKG. 6. AKG is it!! I can feel a difference in my legs and body when I take it.

Jan 25, 2013 (Started Dec 12, 2012)

None (for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis)
  • Side effects
Dosage: 1 other Daily
Advice & Tips: Stopped because I had the Alabama Precision Stem Cell procedure.

Showing 2 of 2 patient evaluations for Deanna Protocol