2 patient evaluations for Clonazepam with a cost of $50-99

16 members have decided to share their profiles only with other members of PatientsLikeMe.

Mar 8, 2017 (Started Jul 01, 2010)

Major (for epilepsy)
  • Side effects
    Mild (fatigue)
Dosage: 2 mg Twice daily
Advice & Tips: Helps with my anxiety as well as soon as I took it and sezuires but if I miss or skip a dose I have a sezuire straight away. And if I have two sezuires in a row my epilepsy specialist said to take one straight after so I don't have another and it works in enough time for if I have to get to hospital

Sep 14, 2011 (Started Mar 01, 2009)

Major (for Other)
    Major (for panic disorder)
Dosage: 0.5 mg Daily
Advice & Tips: originally taken to help sleep, and overcome anxiety it is remarkably effective. I thought it might be contributing to my increasing lack of balance and coordination presume due to peripheral neuropathy so tried to withdraw several times but have been unable to.

Mar 1, 2009 (Started Mar 01, 2009)

Moderate (for Other)
Dosage: 0.5 mg Daily
Advice & Tips: This is very srongly dependent on havingany alcohol at all in my system. If I have two drinks at 7 pm I cannot take the Kl at bedtime without experiencing this efffect. Problem is dose dependent. I have reduced dose from 2 mg. at bedtime -- originally prescribed for sleep to 1 mg. in the morning and have had not further problems. this is after about ten years of insufficient sleep due to this effect. 1 mg takenas soon as I get up serves to keep me mostly free of anx symptoms during the day. Originally I had teriblenightmares that were reliefved by Kl butthesehave not reocurred.

Showing 2 of 2 patient evaluations for Clonazepam