5 patient evaluations for Propoxyphene-Acetaminophen with a cost of Not specified

36 members have decided to share their profiles only with other members of PatientsLikeMe.

Nov 15, 2010 (Started Oct 08, 2010)

Major (for pain)
  • Side effects
Advice & Tips: PULLED FROM MARKET ALERT DO NOT TAKE RETURN TO PHARMACY. SUCKS CAUSE IT WORKED GOOD.

Nov 1, 2010 (Started Jan 01, 1980)

Major (for pain)
Dosage: 3 x napsylate 650 mg-100 mg Daily
Advice & Tips: I can't remember exactly when this was taken off the market; but I know it did a lot to take the edge off my pain without getting into the stronger medications such as Vicodin, etc. which I won't start taking at this point. When my tolerence for pain gets more overwhelming...I'll have to consider something else. I like your site...seeing that others take lesser meds and get good results...I need to study this more :) sounds much better to me!

Mar 1, 2010 (Started Feb 15, 1999)

None (for pain)
Dosage: napsylate 650 mg-100 mg Daily
Advice & Tips: I have become so sensitive to binding agents mixed with pain medications. Since I have been on hospice, the drugs used for palliative care are far more effective in treating pain. Darvocet was upsetting my stomach and I began having a reation to any drug with binding agents, i.e. vicodin. percocet. oxycontin and others.

Jun 12, 2009 (Started Jun 01, 2009)

None (for pain)
  • Side effects
Advice & Tips: Darvocet is like asprin to me.

Feb 10, 2009 (Started Sep 17, 2008)

Moderate (for Other)