4 patient evaluations for Hydrotherapy (water therapy) with a cost of Not specified

26 members have decided to share their profiles only with other members of PatientsLikeMe.

Aug 19, 2011 (Started Dec 01, 2010)

Major (for fibromyalgia)
Dosage: 180 min Weekly
Advice & Tips: The biggest burden would be time consumed. For it to be effective it takes about 2-3 hours in there. Sometimes that's a lot of time, even for me. Still, the benefits are so striking, I can't help but use it every day or every other day.

Jan 26, 2011 (Started May 10, 2002)

Slight (for mobility decreased)
Dosage: 30 min Every Other Week

Apr 20, 2010 (Started Feb 15, 2010)

Slight (for degenerative disc disease)
Dosage: 180 min Weekly
Advice & Tips: The hydrotherapy was primarily ordered for post fusion surgery but the warmth of the water and the way it made movements less pronounced, I was able to move more freely. It did help the fibro for a short amount of time. Anyone with fibro knows that any relief, even for just a short time, is worth doing! Unfortunately the DDD continues as does the fibro and things just keep getting progressively worse. The lower back improved but now the mid back is horrific!!!!

Oct 21, 2009 (Started Oct 05, 2009)

Moderate (for Improve flexibility/strength)
Dosage: Weekly
Advice & Tips: I lost my job, was denied disability, have no earned income so it wasn't feasible for me to continue since I still owed from the times before. My insurance changed to Cobra and that is a FORTUNE. I have to decide whether to keep my power on, or have pool therapy. Unfortunately, there is no choice there.

Showing 4 of 4 patient evaluations for Hydrotherapy (water therapy)