25 patient evaluations for Cannabis with a burden rating of Not at all hard to take

217 members have decided to share their profiles only with other members of PatientsLikeMe.

Mar 9, 2018 (Started Jul 01, 2017)

Major (for difficulty staying asleep)
    Moderate (for walking problems)
    Moderate (for stiffness/spasticity)
    Major (for anxious mood)
    Major (for anger)
Dosage: 750 mg Twice daily
Advice & Tips: I have been taking hempworx CBD oil for a awhile now. Love it. I take about 8 drops in the morning and 8 more before I go to bed. I have so much more energy which makes my walking better and stay asleep at night . (never did that before). Incase you want to check it out. WWW>hempworx.com/Mbrush1 Great stuff!! Good for MS and so many other problems.

Apr 25, 2017 (Started Apr 15, 2016)

None (for fibromyalgia)
    Major (for irritable bowel syndrome)
  • Side effects
Advice & Tips: I bought the cream to try to treat my Fibro pain but it was not effective. One night I was experiencing IBS pain and couldn't sleep so on a fluke I tried the cream. It gave me fairly quick relief and was able to sleep. So I tried it again. And again. It works without fail. I haven't noticed (or tracked) if it affects my other symptoms (diarrhea and constipation and I'm not sure about treating the bloating) but it sure is effective for the pain.

Jul 23, 2016 (Started Mar 15, 2016)

Major (for muscle pain)
    Major (for generalized anxiety disorder)
    Moderate (for excess saliva)
    Major (for depressed mood)
    Major (for bipolar disorder)
  • Side effects
    Mild (upset stomach, Mild stomach upset depending how its processed)
Dosage: 1 g Twice daily
Advice & Tips: I grow my own cannabis and i'm working with different strains. As of now I can keep up with my plants with the help of wife and friends. Tried different sources for processing into oil and got varied results. Some upset my stomach -adding some coconut oil seem to help this. Checked out Charlotte's Web coming out of Colorado. I wanted to get a cutting but they will not give out the plant. You can only order their oil from them (50$ a day). My cost is hard to determine. it's very expensive to grow and it's hard to tell exactly how much it costs me by the time it gets to the finished product.

Mar 7, 2013 (Started Jul 07, 2006)

Major (for pain)
Side effects: loopy feeling

Dec 20, 2008 (Started Jul 07, 2006)

Slight (for pain)
  • Side effects
Advice & Tips: unless it is an expensive 'designer strain' then it really doesn't do much for pain relief, only euphoria
Side effects: loopy feeling

Aug 25, 2008 (Started Jul 07, 2006)

Moderate (for pain)
  • Side effects
    Mild (loopy feeling)
Advice & Tips: Acquire it from a reliable, professional source
Side effects: loopy feeling

Dec 13, 2011 (Started Sep 09, 2007)

Major (for generalized anxiety disorder)
    Moderate (for attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder)
  • Side effects
    Moderate (sexual arousal)
Dosage: 4 g Weekly
Advice & Tips: Kinda non-traditional I know, but when the doctor suggested this for panic attacks? How could I say no. It really has helped though, and luckily, taking a "smoke break" is an acceptable activity in this society to calm down, why can't crying be too lol.

Apr 25, 2011 (Started Sep 01, 2007)

Major (for pain)
Dosage: 0.5 g Daily
Advice & Tips: Work with a provider who understands proper use of cannabis and how it may be prepared in a number of forms; monitor your results carefully, don't rely on popular notions. Inform / educate your physician[s].

Mar 2, 2011 (Started Mar 13, 2002)

Major (for obsessive-compulsive disorder)
Dosage: 1 g Daily
Advice & Tips: Has helped my OCD and some health related issues from my Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (I had several infections, which left me in a weakened state, I have visible infections, but nobody has given me a CFS diagnosis)

Sep 10, 2010 (Started Oct 28, 2008)

Major (for Treat my mood condition(s))
    Major (for depressed mood)
    Slight (for problems concentrating)
Dosage: 1 g Daily
Advice & Tips: Has lifted me out of several periods of anxiety and depression by helping me look at situations from different angles. Has also helped control the pain caused by my ovarian cysts, and the mood problems caused by the cyst's effects on my hormones. it also raises my focus and preoccupation in hobbies, which also motivates me out of depressive moods. Helps with the ADD. Only side effects? Increased hunger and eventual sleepiness.

Aug 16, 2010 (Started Feb 25, 2009)

Moderate (for Treat my mood condition(s))
Dosage: 1 g Daily

Aug 1, 2010 (Started Jan 01, 2004)

Moderate (for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis)
Dosage: 0.5 g Daily
Advice & Tips: THC is available in numerous forms making it easy for any patient to use. Edibles are sometimes unreliable. THC capsules vary in strength. Smoking with a vaporizor is fast acting and you are able to adjust the amount that you use according to how you feel. THC helps with excessive saliva, cramping, pain, mental well being. It may cause drowsiness and a couch potato feeling. The side effects depend on the type of marijuana and the amount you ingest.

Jun 1, 2010 (Started Jan 01, 2004)

Major (for Other)