2 patient evaluations for Estrogen derivative with a burden rating of A little hard to take

6 members have decided to share their profiles only with other members of PatientsLikeMe.

Mar 13, 2015 (Started Mar 31, 2015)

None (for menopause)
    None (for vaginal dryness)
  • Side effects
Advice & Tips: Ladies, this is kind of intimate talk but you know how most creams leak out of your vagina after you put it inside you? With the Estrogen Cream there was practically no leakage so I was able to stick with a small panty liner. That was of great benefit to me in comfort...........I have been over menopause for quite some time now and I stopped the cream abruptly after I started to have vaginal bleeding after about a month and a half of using the Estrogen Replacement Cream. I stopped using it immediately.

Jun 13, 2011 (Started Nov 07, 2007)

Major (for Other)
Dosage: 0.5 mg Daily
Advice & Tips: The and progesterone were prescribed for me for both heaving bleeding for weeks on end and for possible control of migraines and headaches that would last for weeks. I was prescribed this with progesterone as it is safer (according to DR.) to take estrogen with progesterone. Treatments has been working. I haven't had any bleeding or spotting in many months and almost no migraines and if so, minor. I want to see if I can stop taking these meds now with the permission of my Doctors.

Aug 21, 2008 (Started Nov 07, 2007)

Major (for Other)