3 patient evaluations for Hydrotherapy (water therapy) with a adherence rating of Always

31 members have decided to share their profiles only with other members of PatientsLikeMe.

Apr 20, 2010 (Started Feb 15, 2010)

Slight (for degenerative disc disease)
Dosage: 180 min Weekly
Advice & Tips: The hydrotherapy was primarily ordered for post fusion surgery but the warmth of the water and the way it made movements less pronounced, I was able to move more freely. It did help the fibro for a short amount of time. Anyone with fibro knows that any relief, even for just a short time, is worth doing! Unfortunately the DDD continues as does the fibro and things just keep getting progressively worse. The lower back improved but now the mid back is horrific!!!!

Oct 21, 2009 (Started Oct 05, 2009)

Moderate (for Improve flexibility/strength)
Dosage: Weekly
Advice & Tips: I lost my job, was denied disability, have no earned income so it wasn't feasible for me to continue since I still owed from the times before. My insurance changed to Cobra and that is a FORTUNE. I have to decide whether to keep my power on, or have pool therapy. Unfortunately, there is no choice there.

Jun 19, 2009 (Started Apr 10, 2009)

Major (for Other)
    Major (for fibromyalgia)
    Major (for Pain)
    Moderate (for muscle spasms)
Dosage: 150 min Weekly
Advice & Tips: I enjoyed this and was surprised how many other individuals that worked out in the pool also had FM. The facility I used was close to my job and I used my lunch hours of went right after work. This has to be convenient or you will not do it.

Showing 3 of 3 patient evaluations for Hydrotherapy (water therapy)