4 patient evaluations for Milnacipran with a adherence rating of Never taken as prescribed

25 members have decided to share their profiles only with other members of PatientsLikeMe.

May 15, 2012 (Started Apr 25, 2012)

None (for fibromyalgia)
  • Side effects
    Severe (excessive dry mouth)
Advice & Tips: I took this for almost 2 months. It caused such dryness in my mouth that my taste buds were hard and swollen. It became painful to swallow.

Nov 8, 2010 (Started Nov 02, 2010)

Dosage: 12.5 mg Daily
Advice & Tips: Experiencing greater than normal suicidal thoughts again and just not sure if the medicine is causing this and also swelling and pain in my feet. Trying to get off as many meds as I can as my I seem to be intolerant of many meds and I can't tell if this is helping or hurting me. Plus it scares me to be taking so many meds. I only had professional samples - I never filled the script as I never had the money (have been out of work for 3 months since getting hte script and have had no money).

Jul 1, 2009 (Started Dec 18, 2009)

• Side effects

Jun 14, 2009 (Started Jun 05, 2009)

Can't tell (for fibromyalgia)
  • Side effects
    Severe (abdominal pain, headaches)
Advice & Tips: I really wish a doctor would listen to me, but I was told to be open-minded about trying new medications. No longer can I take this due to the agitation it gives me.
Side effects: headaches, abdominal pain, headaches

Showing 4 of 4 patient evaluations for Milnacipran