2 patient evaluations for Steroid IV Infusion with a adherence rating of Never taken as prescribed

9 members have decided to share their profiles only with other members of PatientsLikeMe.

Sep 1, 2010 (Started Jan 02, 2010)

None (for relapse MS (exacerbation))
  • Side effects

May 7, 2010 (Started May 03, 2010)

Major (for multiple sclerosis)
  • Side effects
Advice & Tips: I can't say a whole lot because right after the steroids my A/C in my house went out for about a month till it finally got fixed which had adverse effects on me (heat). After my hospital stint and before the A/C died, the steroids were incredible! I had no leg pain for that fact, no pain at all, balance was better, thinking wqas better and I felt incredibly great. Most importantly, for the first time in a little over four years my double vision is gone. It seems that the heat was a really bad thing because my leg pain, problems with my balance and my memory thing seem to be creeping back but I can still see right (no double vision). I hope that it continues to work although I know that it is a short term thing but how short term I have no idea. I would Definitely recommend this for any mser out there. Be sure to do the IV steroid and not the pill (pill is not very potent, small to no effects) and be sure to avoid the heat if possible.
Side effects: red spots and red bumps

Showing 2 of 2 patient evaluations for Steroid IV Infusion