5 patient evaluations for Physical activity and exercise as tolerated with a burden rating of A little hard to take

15 members have decided to share their profiles only with other members of PatientsLikeMe.

Mar 27, 2011 (Started Jun 07, 2010)

Moderate (for Improve mobility)
  • Side effects
    Severe (radiating pain, pain)
Dosage: 360 min Weekly
Advice & Tips: The workout that I had felt good but I ignored some little signs like my hands being tender & I can barely move my fingers today. I am using a mouse controlled keypad to type. I cant move without my ribs feeling bruised even go as far to say they feel broken even though I know they are not. I feel like I am carrying a huge concrete block on my back today - am finding it impossible to get comfortable.
Side effects: radiating pain, pain

Mar 24, 2011 (Started Jun 07, 2010)

Moderate (for Improve mobility)
  • Side effects
    Moderate (radiating pain)
Dosage: 360 min Weekly
Advice & Tips: in 8 months I have lost 3st 4lbs I have found that my muscle fatigue doesnt affect me as much as it used to - but at other times can be chronic I can usually manage my 3 days a week at the gym Mon, Wed & Fri. I use the days inbetween to rest. Also after 4-6 weeks I can need a week to 2 weeks off as the pain can get so severe. The one thing I dont do is ever sto going permanently as I get so many more possitive effects from going than not going. Also my mental wellbeing fom the endorphines being released and knowing that I feel good in myself as my weight is under control for the first time in a long time :") I am also a member of the spa which is gret for relaxation and the steam room for pain is like WOW. My skin benefitsd so much from the steam room and sauna as my tablets can mess with my skin and so can my FMS - I find it really helps alot.
Side effects: radiating pain, pain

Dec 13, 2010 (Started Nov 08, 2010)

Can’t tell (for multiple sclerosis)
    Slight (for stiffness/spasticity)
Dosage: 30 min Daily
Advice & Tips: The movement is good, but it just adds to the fatigue. Muscle stiffness is relieved only temporarily. Sometimes take aleve to relieve the pain and then rest.

May 21, 2010 (Started Feb 08, 2008)

Major (for Get my heart rate up)
  • Side effects
Advice & Tips: My doctor suggested to exercise enough till I "pant and sweat" for 20 minutes. I ride a stationary bike.

May 4, 2009 (Started May 04, 2009)

Slight (for fibromyalgia)
  • Side effects
    Moderate (fibro relapse)
Dosage: 1 hr Daily
Side effects: fibro relapse

Dec 8, 2008 (Started Dec 08, 2008)

Slight (for anxiety and frustration)
  • Side effects

Showing 5 of 5 patient evaluations for Physical activity and exercise as tolerated