147 patient evaluations for Zolpidem

Dec 10, 2008 (Started Apr 15, 2013)

Major (for insomnia)
  • Side effects
    Mild (amnesia)
Advice & Tips: Take this medication right before going to sleep. It has been my experience that if I do anything after taking this medication I will not remember it the next day. I've had phone conversations with people and had no recollection of it the next day. I've gone to the grocery store, prepared meals and driven to people's houses and didn't remember any of it.
Side effects: amnesia

Feb 20, 2010 (Started Nov 20, 2008)

Moderate (for insomnia)
  • Side effects
    Mild (amnesia)
Advice & Tips: Be cautious with this drug. You can remain active, even driving, although you will have no recall of the activity.
Side effects: amnesia

Feb 1, 2010 (Started Nov 20, 2008)

Moderate (for insomnia)
  • Side effects
    Moderate (amnesia)
Advice & Tips: When I first started taking Ambien, I had amnesic episodes where I bought expensive items on the internet. Did not remember doing it. The drug would make me stoned, but I did not sleep.
Side effects: amnesia

Mar 9, 2010 (Started Feb 22, 2010)

Moderate (for sleep problems)
  • Side effects
Advice & Tips: My p-doc just thought I was on too many pills. Bye Bye Zolpidem. I wasn't really using it anyway.

Feb 24, 2010 (Started Feb 22, 2010)

Slight (for sleep problems)
  • Side effects
Advice & Tips: For me, it helps me to fall asleep, I THINK. I don't stay asleep, but I'm not on the controlled release version of this, just regular Ambien. I don't like taking it every night, but I was in denial of how poor my sleeping habits were, they are awful and that can't be good for my mood problems. If I get 6 hours of sleep a night I am INCREDIBLY lucky. 5 is normal, I think. I'm not sure how much time I spend sleeping or tossing and turning though. I know I'm in bed for five hours at least. It helps a lot of people, but not me so much. Eh.

Showing 3 of 147 patient evaluations for Zolpidem