9 patient evaluations for Physical activity and exercise as tolerated

Aug 15, 2012 (Started Sep 16, 2010)

Slight (for Improve mobility)
    Moderate (for General health)
    Slight (for fibromyalgia)
    None (for pain in knee(s))
  • Side effects
    Severe (pain, post exertional fatigue or malaise)
Dosage: 10 min Daily
Advice & Tips: Happiness and better sleep!

Dec 27, 2011 (Started Sep 16, 2010)

Slight (for fibromyalgia)
    Slight (for General health)
    Moderate (for pain in knee(s))
    Major (for Improve mobility)
  • Side effects
    Severe (pain, post exertional fatigue or malaise)
Dosage: 10 min Daily
Advice & Tips: Listen to your body and follow what it is telling you no matter how hard it is to pace yourself, even if it is only 5 min at a time. Every little bit helps!

Mar 27, 2011 (Started Jun 07, 2010)

Moderate (for Improve mobility)
  • Side effects
    Severe (pain, radiating pain)
Dosage: 180 min Weekly
Advice & Tips: The workout that I had felt good but I ignored some little signs like my hands being tender & I can barely move my fingers today. I am using a mouse controlled keypad to type. I cant move without my ribs feeling bruised even go as far to say they feel broken even though I know they are not. I feel like I am carrying a huge concrete block on my back today - am finding it impossible to get comfortable.
Side effects: radiating pain, pain

Mar 24, 2011 (Started Jun 07, 2010)

Moderate (for Improve mobility)
  • Side effects
    Moderate (radiating pain)
Dosage: 180 min Weekly
Advice & Tips: in 8 months I have lost 3st 4lbs I have found that my muscle fatigue doesnt affect me as much as it used to - but at other times can be chronic I can usually manage my 3 days a week at the gym Mon, Wed & Fri. I use the days inbetween to rest. Also after 4-6 weeks I can need a week to 2 weeks off as the pain can get so severe. The one thing I dont do is ever sto going permanently as I get so many more possitive effects from going than not going. Also my mental wellbeing fom the endorphines being released and knowing that I feel good in myself as my weight is under control for the first time in a long time :") I am also a member of the spa which is gret for relaxation and the steam room for pain is like WOW. My skin benefitsd so much from the steam room and sauna as my tablets can mess with my skin and so can my FMS - I find it really helps alot.
Side effects: radiating pain, pain

Mar 21, 2011 (Started Jan 08, 2006)

Slight (for General health)
  • Side effects
    Severe (swelling in legs, feet and ankles)
Side effects: swelling in legs, feet and ankles

Showing 3 of 9 patient evaluations for Physical activity and exercise as tolerated