23 patient evaluations for Meditation

Jan 7, 2017 (Started Jan 14, 2008)

Slight (for increased symptoms due to stress)
    Moderate (for self hating thoughts)
Dosage: 1 hr Daily

Dec 6, 2016 (Started Nov 01, 2010)

Major (for General health)
    Major (for pain)
    Major (for Support mental / emotional health)
  • Side effects
Advice & Tips: I practice meditative breathing, deep down into the belly, more regularly than I used to, both to manage pain, as I climb each stair for example, and to keep my mind in the moment rather than wondering off to the past or a perceived future. Feeling centred and grounded means I can connect with my inner strength more easily and not feel as phased by physical pain, emotional overwhelm or mental fatigue.

Mar 5, 2012 (Started Nov 01, 2010)

Major (for pain)
    Major (for General health)
    Major (for Holistic Health)
  • Side effects
Advice & Tips: I practice meditation alongside deep breathing almost every time I have an attack of pain. I also try to add more sessions into my day when I remember, feel the need or am prompted in some other way. Benefits are holistic - I feel relaxed, energised and soothed physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. This helps me to manage the neuralgia symptoms more effectively by feeling powerful instead of powerless against the pain. It also reminds me that my symptoms and causes are not only physical but have a mental, emotional and spiritual root too. Healing focused on all these levels means I feel better sooner and for longer, even when pain attacks are intense and frequent. Finding the time is up to me as it can be 1 minute or much longer according to my needs, schedule, motivation and energy levels.

Nov 2, 2016 (Started Sep 01, 2016)

Can't tell (for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis)
    Slight (for anxious mood)
    Moderate (for General health)
Dosage: 15 min Daily