15 patient evaluations for Lisdexamfetamine

Nov 20, 2009 (Started )

None (for problems concentrating)
  • Side effects
Advice & Tips: I experienced much more energy, focus, and ability to concentrate.

Dec 13, 2008 (Started Dec 12, 2008)

Moderate (for Treat my mood condition(s))
    Major (for problems concentrating)
  • Side effects
    Mild (insomnia)
Side effects: insomnia

Oct 1, 2008 (Started Oct 01, 2007)

Slight (for attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder)
  • Side effects
    Severe (hypomania, anxious mood, elevated blood pressure, agitation, problems concentrating)
Advice & Tips: As I mentioned, since I was truly bipolar II, this medication didn't work for me, but it just increased my hypomanic symptoms and gave me anxiety and high blood pressure. Another issue with this medication is that my doctor told me that it was safe to take this medication because even though it was similar to adderol, it had a different molecular structure that only worked if it was swallowed. Thus it couldn't be abused The problem with that rationale is that a meth addict's brain is addicted to meth, a similar structure to vyvanse and adderol. Thus taking it confuses the brain, and it ends up hurting you more than helping you. So if you are truly add/adhd and not a meth addict, then it will probably work great for you. But do not fall in the whole I was in.
Side effects: agitation, anxious mood, elevated blood pressure, problems concentrating

Showing 3 of 15 patient evaluations for Lisdexamfetamine