131 patient evaluations for Hydrocodone-Acetaminophen

Jun 6, 2010 (Started Apr 13, 2010)

Major (for pain)
  • Side effects
Advice & Tips: It worked, but still wasn't strong enough. I finished the prescription but it had no refills.

Jul 28, 2011 (Started Mar 07, 2010)

Moderate (for fibromyalgia)
    Moderate (for back pain)
    Moderate (for muscle pain)
  • Side effects

Aug 31, 2010 (Started Mar 07, 2010)

• Side effects
Advice & Tips: when a flare begins, taking 1/2 to 1 tablet will often allow me to feel well enough to muster the energy needed to care for my dog and personal care, including being able to wash my hair. (shampooing is one of the most difficult tasks, vacuuming the carpet is a close tie)

May 24, 2010 (Started Mar 07, 2010)

• Side effects
Advice & Tips: hydrocodone worked very well for my pain, which is a mix of fibro and chronic myofascial pain, along with an injury to my left shoulder from Oct 2009 (still not healed as of May 2010). It was necessary to stop take this drug in order to start LDN for Fibro pain. So far, I'm not certain that Fibro is my real diagnosis, as the muscle pain remains in my back, chest and arms. The all over aching of Fibro is still in the background, but is so much more quiet than anytime in the past 16 yrs.

Apr 14, 2010 (Started Mar 07, 2010)

• Side effects
Advice & Tips: taking 1/2 tab provides excellent pain relief and clears brain fog. Effects last approx 12-18 hrs.

Jan 15, 2012 (Started Jan 01, 2006)

Moderate (for pain)
  • Side effects
Advice & Tips: It is one of the few things that makes a difference in my pain. I am NOT addicted. I am sick of people telling me all their garbage about me taking it. I find I don't need it when I get injections of steroids. I take it because I have PAIN. That's it. I wish they would quit talking about how bad it is because the junkies and addicts steal it. I think there is a type of people who can't drink alcohol or medications. I would be a completely miserable person if I didn't have it for pain. I would rather use this than be taking something constantly for pain (Cymbalta or lyrica) those side effects really scare me.

Showing 3 of 131 patient evaluations for Hydrocodone-Acetaminophen