7 patient evaluations for Homeopathy

Jan 1, 2001 (Started Jun 14, 1985)

Slight (for General health)
    Can't tell (for Increase effect of another treatment)
    Major (for paranoia)
    Major (for excessive crying)
  • Side effects
Advice & Tips: I use to cry at the least trigger from a very early age. One day when I was getting acupuncture to treat menses related migraines. This treatment help treat the migraines perfectly but stimulated a very odd reaction. At the end of the last session of three I curled up into a fetal position and started crying uncontrollably. The acupuncturist, if I remember correctly, tried to help but nothing worked so she referred me to a homeopath. I literally cried for 24 hours almost non-stop until I saw the homeopath/M.D. the next day. She sized me up very quickly to my surprise and after only talking for a few minutes she gave me some pilules to take right away. I stopped crying about 10 minutes later while talking to her. I continued to take the remedy for a while and then stopped when she told me to. So I have had amazing success with this therapy. I have many stories to tell but I think this suffices. Unfortunately once I had a complete emotional and mental breakdown in 2000 nothing seemed to help. It's taken 9 years to find the right therapists and prescription drug regimen to help with my chronic depression and PTSD. I think the homeopathy was sort of a bandaid for something that needed so much more but I had no idea. Still, when my kids were little, it was fantastic and helped me keep them out of the docs office and avoid antibiotics as I caught their colds and other illnesses much earlier as Homeopathy is all about observation. It's much easier to observe your kids than anyone else as you've know them since birth and also their physical systems are smaller and easier to treat. Once they got older I was not able to do as much.

Showing 1 of 7 patient evaluations for Homeopathy