7 patient evaluations for Homeopathy

Jan 1, 2010 (Started )

None (for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis)
  • Side effects

Aug 17, 2009 (Started Apr 01, 2009)

Moderate (for treat symptoms of PTSD i.e, fright, out of body experiences, ghosts, surreal experiences, sense of injustice)
    Moderate (for chronic debilitating illness)
Dosage: Daily
Advice & Tips: Homeopathy acts slowly and subtlety. It is not a quick fix. It takes a proficient therapist to identify which is one's constitutional remedy and then dosage must often be tweaked as needed. I had a horrible experience when one of my doctors suggested I combine a different homeopathic type of remedy with my existing constitutional remedy which was a BAD idea. Classic constitutional homeopathy should never be combined with other forms of homeopathic remedies. This is energetic medicine. Combining remedies as this one doctor suggested blew out my electrical nervous system. Doctors can be really stupid. Check with your doctor before adding ANY other energetic treatments like acupuncture. Usually contraindicated.

Mar 23, 2009 (Started Jan 01, 2009)

Moderate (for fibromyalgia)
  • Side effects
Advice & Tips: Homepathic Medicine really is working for me w/o any side-effects and sleepiness. Of course, I still have a tremenous shooting pains which is associated with nerves orginally from my disgenerative lumbar of my spine. The shooting pains doesn't occur everyday...when shooting pains occur I take Vicodin to calm the nerves..it works like a charm and be careful not to take Vicodin as a daily basis for since it is narcotic. It is a very addictive if using on daily basis. But thank goodness for being able to function well with Vicodin than I with Lyrica.

Showing 3 of 7 patient evaluations for Homeopathy