13 patient evaluations for Guaifenesin

Feb 20, 2010 (Started Jun 14, 2005)

Major (for fibromyalgia)
  • Side effects
Advice & Tips: I didn't think this treatment was working. Once the mucinex became to expensive I found a generic form of guai. I take 3 tablets every 4-6 hours. I hate taking pills, so when I started my new job '09 October I took them less and less thinking I felt good so why did I need them? Well by December I was back to needing help getting out of a chair and hurting so much I want to cry all the time. By January I would sleep 6-10 hours, but after about 2 hours of being awake I felt like I had not slept at all and was ready for a 6 hour nap. So I am back on the guai. It wall probably take about 6 months or more to be back to feeling better again. But I proved to myself that this was helping me feel good enough to do things. It doesn't relieve the pain and fatigue completely, but get it to a level that I can handle.

May 1, 2010 (Started Feb 01, 2008)

Moderate (for fibromyalgia)
  • Side effects
Advice & Tips: drink alot of water and dark stinky urine is normal when you first start taking it.

Jun 7, 2014 (Started Oct 15, 2012)

Can't tell (for sinusitis symptoms)
    Slight (for fibromyalgia)
  • Side effects
Advice & Tips: sometimes you are not taking enough. cough chronic since start of Effexor trying dextromorphan

Showing 3 of 13 patient evaluations for Guaifenesin