9 patient evaluations for Diet modification

Dec 19, 2017 (Started Sep 15, 2012)

Major (for food additive allergy)
    Major (for undifferentiated inflammatory arthritis)
Dosage: Daily
Advice & Tips: Eat all organic, unprocessed food with no chemicals or sugars. Eliminate all forms of sugar (substitute: stevia), and check all food labels for sugar content. Eat natural fats (whole milk, butter, nuts, ghee, avocados, coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil). Avoid American-grown wheat (even if organic), limit grains in general. I do all my own cooking, but everything I eat is delicious and satisfying. I do not feel deprived. I went into COMPLETE REMISSION of inflammatory arthritis, and got off ALL medication for arthritis and pain. I have NO PAIN, NO INFLAMMATION, after suffering with osteoarthritis and psoriatic arthritis for over 25 years. The improvements happened within just a few months of faithfully changing my diet, and have continued for more than 5 years.

Sep 8, 2012 (Started Aug 08, 2012)

None (for weight loss)
Dosage: 1 other Daily
Advice & Tips: I think WW's zero-point assignment to some foods is bogus. My weight loss plateaued in two weeks after losing 4 pounds right off. I am now using www.LoseIt.com with much more success and no cost.

Sep 10, 2009 (Started Jul 30, 2009)

Can't tell (for maybe get well)
    Can't tell (for multiple sclerosis)
    Moderate (for constipation)
  • Side effects
    Mild (craving red meat, diarrhea)
Dosage: Daily
Advice & Tips: I am a red meat eater. I miss it a little, but I have to get away from those proteins in an effort to slow Multiple Sclerosis by changing the protein pattern that I normal ingest.
Side effects: diarrhea, craving red meat

Showing 3 of 9 patient evaluations for Diet modification