24 patient evaluations for Depakote

Nov 6, 2010 (Started Jul 28, 2008)

Major (for Other)
  • Side effects
    Mild (weight gain, diarrhea, loss of short term memory, social withdrawal, overeating, laziness, no lows/highs)
Advice & Tips: I statred to take 2000 mg a day I stoppped checking my bank account from 10 times a day to 2x. My mania will killl me I cannot let it out????
Side effects: overeating, social withdrawal, weight gain, laziness, loss of short term memory, no lows/highs, diarrhea

Sep 26, 2010 (Started Jul 28, 2008)

• Side effects
Advice & Tips: I only take 1000mg told my doc it was making me sick taking 2000mg no maina my mania can be deadly

Sep 4, 2010 (Started Jul 28, 2008)

Advice & Tips: little mania

Jun 13, 2010 (Started Jul 28, 2008)

Major (for Other)
  • Side effects
    Severe (weight gain, diarrhea, loss of short term memory, social withdrawal, overeating, laziness, no lows/highs)
Advice & Tips: I have taken 2000 mg bt pd since and I am very depressed and fat and no mania

May 31, 2010 (Started Jul 28, 2008)

• Side effects
Advice & Tips: I been not taking 2 x 500mg 2x a day untill now I feel better and just 1000mg will not out me in the theaputic range, I had mania since 1/1/10. I have been stable and not soending money but I isolate and gained weight back I have to staRT SOMEWHERE!

May 9, 2010 (Started Jul 28, 2008)

• Side effects
Advice & Tips: this stops my mania but it makesme normal and hate this but my mania can be deadly possible weight gainer

Jan 1, 2010 (Started Jul 28, 2008)

Major (for Other)
  • Side effects
    Moderate (weight gain, diarrhea, laziness)
Advice & Tips: I have been on 2000mg daily less minia and depression. But no drive feel druged and miss my mania!!!!Also weight problems mainly do to my lazzyness.

Jun 26, 2009 (Started Jul 28, 2008)

Moderate (for Other)
  • Side effects
    Mild (weight gain, diarrhea, laziness)

Jun 13, 2009 (Started Jul 28, 2008)

Advice & Tips: it works

Jan 31, 2009 (Started Jul 28, 2008)

Major (for Other)
  • Side effects
    Moderate (weight gain, diarrhea, laziness)
Advice & Tips: I tryed to go on abilifty and that was for me a desaster. Depkote is the one i need but i have a hard time gettihg motivaded

Jan 1, 2009 (Started Jul 28, 2008)

Moderate (for Other)
  • Side effects
    Severe (weight gain)
Advice & Tips: weight problems

Nov 1, 2010 (Started Jun 30, 2010)

Major (for bipolar manic episodes)
  • Side effects
Advice & Tips: Extreme Hair loss/ breakage of hair. Very upsetting. Its a shame because other than losing my hair it worked well.

Jul 19, 2010 (Started Jan 01, 2007)

Slight (for bipolar disorder)
  • Side effects
Advice & Tips: I was previously prescribed this for Bipolar Disorder but seeing as the mood swings have continued and are more rapid than usual bipolar I am now wondering whether it is actually the CFS/MS/FMS causing the swings. Chicken or the egg...

Showing 3 of 24 patient evaluations for Depakote