22 patient evaluations for Medical marijuana

Sep 8, 2016 (Started May 08, 2015)

Major (for carpal tunnel syndrome)
    Major (for degenerative disc disease)
    Major (for fibromyalgia)
    Major (for irritable bowel syndrome)
    Major (for pain)
    Major (for TMJ (temporomandibular joint) pain)
    Major (for difficulty staying asleep)
Dosage: 2 INH Three times daily
Advice & Tips: Medical marijuana saved my life.

May 8, 2015 (Started May 08, 2015)

Major (for carpal tunnel syndrome)
    Major (for degenerative disc disease)
    Major (for fibromyalgia)
    Major (for irritable bowel syndrome)
    Major (for pain)
    Major (for difficulty staying asleep)
Dosage: 2 INH Three times daily
Advice & Tips: I was on 19 prescriptions. 2 weeks after smoking medical marajuana my doctor took me off of every prescription and a year ago i weighed 76 pounds heavier. I was 196, a year later i am now 122

Apr 25, 2016 (Started Jun 15, 2014)

Major (for pain)
    Major (for Promote relaxation)
    Moderate (for difficulty staying asleep)
Dosage: 15 mg Weekly

May 7, 2015 (Started Jun 15, 2014)

Moderate (for pain)
    Moderate (for Promote relaxation)
    Moderate (for difficulty staying asleep)
Dosage: 15 mg Weekly
Advice & Tips: On a trip to Colorado last summer, right after back-to-back surgeries for a cataract and for a basal cell carcinoma on my nose, our hotel in Denver was located a few doors from a recreational marijuana shop. We tried some edibles (chocolate), and I noticed that the remaining pain from the BCC surgery, while not gone, was easier to ignore. I also noticed a relaxed feeling I hadn't enjoyed for years, since I currently avoid alcohol consumption due to liver side-effects of my fingolomid therapy for MS. I also perceived sensation in parts of my body that hadn't been sensitive for nearly twenty years, due to peripheral neuropathies from MS; whether just imaginary, or due to reduced distraction I don't know, but it was nice. When we returned to San Francisco the following week, I was evaluated for (and received_ a medical marijuana license, and have noticed continuation of the benefits.

Jul 17, 2015 (Started Jun 08, 2010)

Moderate (for pain)
  • Side effects
    Mild (paranoia)
Dosage: 1 other Daily
Advice & Tips: I use medical cannabis in the form of Rick Simpson cannabis resin oil that I homegrew myself. I use it before bedtime and I helps me sleep like a newborn baby that has just been breast fed. It calms my nervous system, strengths my immune system, heals my endo-cannabinoid system, uplifts my mood and generally contributes to my sense of well being. Cannabis is NOT a drug! It is not a pharmaceutical processed in a lab with highly paid research scientists. No, it is a plant grown by Mother Nature. Thus it is an herb unless it has been processed synthetically. I grow my own cannabis under organic conditions. I control my own THC and CBD levels in my plants by designated strains. Medical cannabis was a game changer for me. It's given me a new hobby now too. I grow for 7 months every year and I grow the best medicine. It put my PTSD into remission. I use it strictly for sleep in very low dosages. I "highly" recommend everyone take control of their health and to grow their own medicine instead of relying on legal drug cartels like Big Pharma.
Side effects: paranoia

Feb 11, 2011 (Started Jun 08, 2010)

Moderate (for pain)
  • Side effects
    Mild (paranoia)
Dosage: 1 other Daily
Advice & Tips: I have been supplementing medical cannabis resin oil with Grade A marijuana buds during daytime hours. The resin I must take only at bedtime due to its heavily sedating quality. Buds can be easily eaten during the day for a light buzz that alleviates anxiety and depression and supports a general feeling of well being. But the cost of buds is prohibitive at $400/ounce, and soon I shall have to start growing my own medicine to reduce costs. For now I shall continue to purchase resin oil, because it can be somewhat tricky to produce by ones self. It's almost Spring, the beginning of the annual cannabis growing season. Alleluia!
Side effects: paranoia

Jan 29, 2011 (Started Jun 08, 2010)

Major (for pain)
  • Side effects
    Mild (paranoia)
Dosage: 1 other Daily
Advice & Tips: The worst unintentional side effect of medical cannabis is the misfortune of becoming involved face to face with the neo fascist, overly aggressive, gun toting, stealing D.E.A. Although there has NEVER been a reported case of loss of life attributed to the miraculous marvels of medical cannabis, the same can not be said for our Nazi Gestapo style overzealous and corrupt DEA which tries to enforce a failed drug prohibition against cannabis which is classified as a botanical herb, not a pharmaceutical laboratory drugs. Drugs do grow naturally in Nature, they are synthetically produced by a greedy Big Pharma. Use with extreme caution if you live in a State (of political oppression) where the compassionate use of medical cannabis is outlawed for political reasons to support the big profit making corporations. Even if you live in one of 14 States where medical cannabis is legal like I do, under Federal totalitarian authority, medical cannabis patients can still be arrested and prosecuted and incarcerated in one of our many FOR PROFIT privatized prison cells for the benefit of greedy corporations who enjoy nothing more than to lock up non violent cannabis offenders. Many of us medical cannabis activists, advocate overgrowing the government through civil disobedience. If everyone in Amerika who uses cannabis would deliberately flaunt this activity, there is no way the Dept of Injustice could lock away 25,000,000 cannabis offenders for purely economical reasons. Other than feelings of anxiety and paranoia experienced when waking up prematurely from a deep sleep in a mind altered state which I've learned to work through, I have had no nasty side effects as with pharmaceutical drugs. Besides giving me a deep restorative sleep, it helps decrease my pain levels, helps with my PTSD issues, elevates my mood, helps me feel more creative, improves my libido, improves my quality of life and helps me feel more optimistic about the prospects of eventually getting well after more than 14 years of work disability. Did I mention it provides me with a new indoors horticultural hobby growing my own medicine from seed? It doesn't get much better than this! Up until a month ago, I had been exclusively using cannabis resin oil, the most potent form of medical cannabis known to Man. It takes a pound of cannabis indica to produce a mere 2 ounces of the resin oil. A month ago I added raw cannabis buds to my therapy because the resin oil knocks me out too much for day use. Eating buds like popcorn is not only tasty and nurturing on an emotional level, the light relaxation state it facilitates is very healing and rejuvenative and does not interfere with my daily activities. Did you know we are born hard wired with our own endocannabinoid system similar to our endorphin system wired for naturally body made opiates known as endorphins, morphine like neuro peptides our body manufactures? That's right, our body has been discovered to manufacture natural cannabinoids to regulate our sleep, appetite and other significant physiological processes. When we run low of depleted natural endocannabinoids, we can get them externally through medical cannabis! This is why cannabis ranks as the #1 most popular illicit "drug" but really an herb, on the black market and makes it the #1 cash crop for Cali and British Columbia. Everyone is simply self medicating to replenish their depleted endocannabinoids! Legalize Freedom! Free the Weed! Free the Seed! Legalize, Regulate and Tax Cannabis! MMJ patients are NOT criminals!
Side effects: paranoia

Dec 30, 2010 (Started Jun 08, 2010)

Moderate (for pain)
  • Side effects
    Mild (paranoia)
Dosage: 1 other Daily
Advice & Tips: I would will continue to use medical cannabis whether it is legal or not. In NM where it is currently legal, but we unfortunately elected a redneck Republican politician for Governor who swears to end our Medical Cannabis Program (MCP). Medical cannabis as it turns out, is the best herbal medicine I have ever used. Unexpected benefits? I got off all 10 mg of Ambien I was on for sleep for 4 years. It had adverse side effects and failed to give me quality sleep like the cannabis does. I also reduced my Klonopin dosage by two thirds. Other than 0.25mg of Klonopin I am no longer nedding toxic pharmaceuticals. I use only cannabis indica, not sativa which contains less cannabinoids. Cannabis works with the body. Indica can produce a "body stone" which I find unpleasant, but usually I am sound asleep, so no problem. I buy cannabis buds and eat them, as I do not smoke anything due to asthma. I also use cannabis resin oil for sleep. This has been described in the documentary "Run From the Cure" available on YouTube. 14 years ago I was given cannabis indica homeopathically and it worked very well to help me completely taper off Klonopin. I am now State licensed to grow my own cannabis because our State licensed producers charge $400/ounce for Grade A buds. As a result of my positive medical experiences with cannabis, I have become a medical cannabis activist. If I could use only one medicine, cannabis indica would be my medicine of choice. I can now sleep like a log, the first time in over 5 years. Cannabis has given me a new lease on life. No side effects except for an intense body stone if I take too much resin oil. Cannabis is a very holistic herb and works on many levels. In the resin oil form I use, it can CURE cancer, not merely treat symptoms because of the increased concentration of cannabinoids. As long as I suffer from chronic illness, I shall never stop taking my cannabis medicine. Once I start growing my own, it'll become more affordable. Just ate a little Vanilla Kush strain a bit ago, it is very yummy. Even with a vaporizer, many of the healing cannabinoids become destroyed by the heat. I eat it in raw form and do not cook with it, as heat can destroy healing properties. To get on the MCP in NM I needed 2 doctor's recommendations, one being a pain specialist. Fortunately, I go to holistic doctors who are supportive of cannabis therapy.
Side effects: paranoia

Oct 21, 2010 (Started Jun 08, 2010)

Dosage: 1 other Daily
Advice & Tips: Without a doubt, the best herbal medicine I ever found. It was even helpful for me in homeopathic form 14 years ago, to withdraw from Klonopin. It has allowed to me to successfully withdraw from Ambien 10mg after 4 years of regular use. Will now use cannabis resin oil to withdraw from 0.75mg Klonopin. Really aids in facilitating deep sleep which in turn helps combat fibromyalgia and brain fog. I can see why Big Pharma wants to keep this herb illegal! You can grow your own medicine.

Showing 3 of 22 patient evaluations for Medical marijuana