55 patient evaluations for Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)

Apr 21, 2010 (Started Mar 02, 2010)

Can't tell (for multiple sclerosis)
Dosage: 2000 intl units Daily
Advice & Tips: My Neuro prescribed 2000IU/d after 25(OH)D showed my level to be 13 ng/ml on 02Mar. This week I decided to up the dosage to 4000IU/d after reading the PLM forum. When I treadmill walk gently (2 mph), paresthesia waves start after only 2.5 minutes. I'm hoping Vit D dosing will delay paresthesia onset.

Mar 19, 2010 (Started Nov 22, 2009)

Slight (for vitamin D deficiency)
Dosage: 2000 mcg Daily
Advice & Tips: My Vit. D level was low normal (30) back in Dec. 2009 and my doctor put me on 2000 mg. each day. I actually noticed a slight increase in energy. When I saw doctor again on 3/10/10 and told him I had noticed a difference, he ordered labs to have level checked again. My Vit. D level then was still only 41. He recommended giving me a prescription for Vit. D 50,000 IU capsule once a week. He had dones this for another CFS patient and she had great results.

Mar 17, 2010 (Started Nov 05, 2000)

Can't tell (for pain)
Dosage: 1000 intl units Daily
Advice & Tips: I take my D-3 every evening. I have noticed that I have less swelling now that I have started D-3. I do believe that D-3 works on inflamation as I feel better now that I have been on it for a while.

Showing 3 of 55 patient evaluations for Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)